"Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance at me when I was 14" - Anthony Rapp

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
House of Cards season 6 release date: Will there be another series? Cast, latest

It's not really cancelled, they are just ending it.

Which is what they planned on anyway: 'Netlix has confirmed that it came to the decision to end House of Cards some months ago.'

They are still filming in Baltimore. The link says Season 6 probably won't be released until June 2018.

I understand all that and not disagreeing

just saying that every other headline is using the word "cancelled"

do a google search :hubie:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
The only thing that can take this fukkery to the next level would be Trump jumping harder into the fray...he needs to threaten a federal investigation into all of this shyt....:russ:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
What i dont get is they’re actors, just actors. Why protect them?
They're prostitutes, pimps and spokespersons. They are in a position to see too much, know too much, influence the plebs one way or another.

And they're desireable. They are prizes for a job well done. That world don't do shyt except sell a fantasy. Get rich enough and the fantasy can become reality.

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Told yall...they just shut down production

‘House Of Cards’: Production On Netflix Series Suspended Indefinitely Following Kevin Spacey Allegations

Kevin Spacey's career:
giphy.gif

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
What i dont get is they’re actors, just actors. Why protect them?
cuz they have million dollar productions attached to them.

kevin spacey played the main figure in a multi national series. Just think about how many companies were interested to keep this shyt on the low while their bosses playing golf

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is a good thing. Expose em ALL! And don't stop at Hollywood either!

Music Industry
Military
Healthcare system
Education
And the biggest sexual assault ring---the government.

Let the cowards continue to excuse away this shyt with "b-b-but the rich have always gotten away with this". Meanwhile, call em out. It should NOT be the status quo that people feel powerless to protect themselves against wealthy elite.

Start recording meetings where u are by urself. Start telling on these a$$holes immediately. Protect urself and call them out on their foolishness. Aku. Soku. Zan.
Because the corrupt have hidden behind the "you'll never touch me" excuse waaaaaaaaay too long.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
curious what Cosby conspiracy theorists have to say about all this
:jbhmm:

i thought only Cosby was subjected to such abuse :jbhmm:

i thought a powerful white man would never be taken down by accusations :jbhmm:

Turns out nearly everything said about Cosby mirrors the behavior of all these powerful dudes involved in Hollywood: invite women over to discuss "work/career" and then either rape/assault/drug/etc them or offer a job for sex
:sas2:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This is a good thing. Expose em ALL! And don't stop at Hollywood either!

Music Industry
Military
Healthcare system
Education
And the biggest sexual assault ring---the government.

Let the cowards continue to excuse away this shyt with "b-b-but the rich have always gotten away with this". Meanwhile, call em out. It should NOT be the status quo that people feel powerless to protect themselves against wealthy elite.

Start recording meetings where u are by urself. Start telling on these a$$holes immediately. Protect urself and call them out on their foolishness. Aku. Soku. Zan.
Because the corrupt have hidden behind the "you'll never touch me" excuse waaaaaaaaay too long.

full

Only my 2nd or 3rd coli smiley proposal... but that passion :damn: ..... I might have to transition from the #TeamLegalizedBigamy2018 campaign :wow:.... to the #TeamOneisEnough2018 campaign ? :jbhmm:?

Last edited: