"Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance at me when I was 14" - Anthony Rapp

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Its too bad. I like Spacey, he's very private. He shouldn't be tossing 14 year olds on beds, though.

For him to do that, it was done to him.

I'm waiting for Spader, RDJ, and Lowe to speak up. Macchio, Bacon, Sutherland, that one nikka, Cruise.

If you were very pretty, and very male, you were probably passed around. If you were a young star then, but a rumored bisexual with drug problems now..... you're on my suspected victim list.

RDJ fits that bill to a tee :mjpls:

All that wilding out he was doing was really just numbing the pain. I don't know if America really wants to know what was going down in Hollywood. I mean I wanna know to put these demons to the light but be prepared for so many of our favorite actors and directors to be exposed :wow:

As long as it ain't Denzel or Will, I can survive though. Ryan Coogler better not be involved in any of this cac shyt either.

Daps
for the millionth time, it’s not going “hit black people”. Maybe some select cases but if they haven’t done anything wrong (most haven’t) they don’t need to worry
Somebody on here said “what if they pin Denzel with something” - you really think Denzel Washington would do some shyt like this :scust: it’s like y’all are waiting for it

lol you aren't thinking this through...if there has been rumors about honkeys over the years then there has certainly been rumors about nikkaz over the years. It's not about picking names at random. It's about bodying the nikkax that have been running around for years on some underhanded shyt but since they have influence people were too shook to press them. You damn right I want to know if any of these dudes is touching children, engaging in illicit coerced homosexual liasons & Deebo'n the p*ssy :yeshrug:

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
You know what's funny
I remember in 2009 i became "woke" to this illuminati shyt with Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, P.Diddy, Dr Dre, Russell Simmons, LeBron james, Kobe Bryant, Tupac, & how Barack Obama was supposed to be the Anti-christ with the Obama deception....then I took a step back, Gleaned extrapolated all of these articles & videos for what they were ...Bullshyt, the narrative is basically to be a successful black man or woman in this industry you have to participate in homosexual rituals, sell you're soul, or sacrifice a loved one.....which lead me to another road, who is funding & financing these rappers, entertainers & athletes???? That's right these rich jewish executives who own all these media conglomerates,record labels, & production companies etc but people are so afraid of the elephant or rather demon in the room that it has took so long to expose these demonic crackers for the satanic wickedness they've been getting away with for literally decades going back to Roman Polanski & woody Allen , as Malcolm x once said "the chickens have come back to roost" all these actors & actresses are complicit in all of this & are using this as some sort of watershed moment to bring forth change in the Hollyweird, I'm not buying It B

Benefited

Banned
Daps
for the millionth time, it’s not going “hit black people”. Maybe some select cases but if they haven’t done anything wrong (most haven’t) they don’t need to worry
Somebody on here said “what if they pin Denzel with something” - you really think Denzel Washington would do some shyt like this :scust: it’s like y’all are waiting for it

You say this is if these ho's don't love attention out here:mjlol:

But your right,I have more faith in our women that they won't hang any of our legends with false allegations.Now the question is how much faith do you have in these homosexuals:picard:?The answer is none for me.But If any of you want to make false allegations,make them towards a white man who needs to be taken down a notch:mjlol:

Now would be the perfect time for Omarosa to accuse Trump:lolbron:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
gifsme.php

Kevin Spacey like "you got me!"​

:russ::mjlol: