Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
it’s not my fight anymore. I said all I wanted to say.. the next thread that is made where something is said that I agree with or don’t agree with, I expect the usual suspects to make their appearance to insult me or to spout their typical incel/dap fishing babble.. I’m still going to state my opinion, but now I have them on ignore so I can actually have worthwhile conversations with mature adults..
Diary of a Confused Dumb Bytch
People have their own ideas of what they consider provoking behavior.

For instance, if im just arguing with a guy and he's reached his limit of listening to me talk but I don't stop, that could be enough provocation for him to beat my ass.

That's true and I think everyone should do all they can to avoid violent situations if possible but unless the person that got beat puts their hands on the other first, the victim should not be accused of "provoking" the behavior of another person. The person who did the hitting is the one at fault.
And I hope this ain’t the new “man” bc he’s going to need a hug after seeing this thread . She always talks on misogyny and yet the toxic feminist refers to her boyfriend as a short weak dude
:picard:
My BF is short and over 30. That negro better not try to fight no big ass dude like that. You can get over verbal disrespect but it takes a long ass time to get over the embarrassment of getting your ass beat in front of your girlfriend.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This forum is truly pathetic sometimes.. this dude literally says that he would beat a bytch so badly she wouldn’t snitch on him and this poster tries to equate me saying that a woman would be dead if she stays with someone who is guilty of domestic violence as being the same?!!??

Smh... whatever it takes for daps from misogynists is all that matters..

The woman beater thanked her too.. I guess she got her accolades for the night.. The same as when she co-signed a poster lying on me.. all it takes is a few daps to make someone feel good about themselves.

Trifling!!

this stupid ho really tried it - this is the type of simple bytch that will get a dude hemmed up off her own shyt. She admits that words can provoke wrath but literally tried the tactic of snitching on a male poster for what she said word for word admitted to and justified, herself then tried to solicit sympathy. Let this be a warning - this chick calls me the “psycho” and “trifling” female and yet she has not only exposed herself as liar, fraud and a manipulator while employing various tactics to cover her own shyt as the evidence has shown. Not the least of her in a last ditch effort accuses a man of violence that she condones and participated in herself

People have their own ideas of what they consider provoking behavior.

For instance, if im just arguing with a guy and he's reached his limit of listening to me talk but I don't stop, that could be enough provocation for him to beat my ass.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I get no p*ssy but my girl is asleep right next to me.:ninja2:

Show me any post where I hate women. I just don’t simp for strangers on a board like you do. If you talk shyt, you better be able to take shyt, male or female.

You arguing with the simp defense force. p*ssy solves everything to them. bytches will flat out disrespect them but since they offer p*ssy to make up for their behavior its all good to them instead of charging the bytch to the game. shyts embarrassing we gotta deal with dudes like this here. :beli:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Thread turned into some free for all battle royal Endgame shyt. :mjlol:

but back to the caller.

Shorty stayed as a teacher's aid for 8 years. :hhh:

She divorced her husband and never upgraded with anything (career or man) during that time. That's the saddest part I got from that call. That's like staying on the junior varsity squad for the whole four years of high school. :snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You arguing with the simp defense force. p*ssy solves everything to them. bytches will flat out disrespect them but since they offer p*ssy to make up for their behavior its all good to them instead of charging the bytch to the game. shyts embarrassing we gotta deal with dudes like this here. :beli:
maxresdefault.jpg

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

but back to the caller.

She divorced her husband and never upgraded with anything (career or man) during that time. That's the saddest part I got from that call. That's like staying on the junior varsity squad for the whole four years of high school. :snoop:
I don’t think anyone watched the video. They just commented on whether dude was gay or they didn’t like how he started off. The cognitive dissonance is strong in that call.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

but back to the caller.

Hopefully you caught the live show that just ended. One of the callers was a woman with a child by a man she calls a loser, finds a husband/stepfather between her getting her bachelor's and working on her masters. Supported her all the way, becomes a nurse but she left him because he was not motivated enough because he was a janitor, but she finally admitted it was a 60/40 money split. She is making 60k and he is making 45k. She did not give him a kid because he was not "ambitious" enough. Now she is in her 30's alone and with 80k worth of college debt but she always wanted to paint herself as the victim.

Last edited: