Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
I'm not the "teacher/explain it all" guy
And im always a bit mystified by these "wariner 800 page comprehensive course for English composition & grammar" types
Who offer full service discussions on every imaginable subject :flabbynsick:

Like when do they even find the time to live their life and actually experience what they are speaking on?? :flabbynsick:

Im a subject matter expert in a few areas..
Like with engineering, i still get people running nut and bolt "can you confirm" queries by me on certain topics where i was (still am? :mjlol:) considered knowledgeable

But no way I could just hop up and say "lets run through engineering a to z"
Launch into some 211 part instructional series

And i am a good talker- that's not it
But im such a good talker that it would be super obvious where i am dwelling on my favorite dozen subjects
And then doing a rote play by play for the other 199 episodes

And also, i can only really speak from my own shoes
Have i really done everything possible with my engineering degrees?? So how can i speak on everytging with such zest and assurance?? :flabbynsick:

:lupe: Returning to the subject of heterosexual dating world
I've steadily had female companionship through most of my life
And sometimes men asking me for advice ..

And i was like "well, step one, take note of the women smiling at you.. Then ---"
WAIT?? WHAT??
"Uh, review the women who smile at you, say hello, or linger, or do extra chatter.. You know, who have noticed you and might be interested"
...WHAT?
and that was when i realized my entire understanding of women..
.. was predicated solely on the subset of women who felt an interest in me ,,,
and weren't too shy to at least passively telegraph that message to me

I had zero insight into MAKING women be interested in me.. Or how to stand out from a pack and capture a certain women's fancy

And it also dawned on me that ugly people don't rsmile at each other
So they don't even get opportunties with their own kind

And i really have no specific diagnosis to the specific topic at hand
I.e., haha'ing at the humiliation of a 42 year old woman
But let me say.. No pedo :sitdown:
That even mediocre looking women are "cutest" between age 14 and 24 (or maybe just 16 to 21, or even just 17 to 19 for some)
So a slightly ugly to mediocre woman is really poisoning herself if she uses a youthful year as the baseline of her desirability

..unless, of course, she develops NEW skills to sustain herself
I recall a video of an aging steve Nash(basketball)
He wasnt practicing or training himself to play the game he aspired to play when he broke into the league
He was trying to learn new moves/shots ,, or otherwise develop what he would do next year to stay in the league
So he wasn't perfecting how to be the 25 year old Steve Nash
..which maybe he could sustain for 5-10 minutes a night
He was trying to figure out what 35 year old steve nash could do

As the credits play on this post..:flabbynsick:
*Cue my outro music *
i would just add that sustained relationships are based on teamwork..
Which requires self awareness,
.. or at least not looking away when someone holds up a mirror

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
sheesh I was actually listening to a podcast talking about this

sheesh its WAY worse than the dude explained. dude roasted her to a crisp.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
And nikkas are still as delusional as ever on this site :mjlol:

I guarantee you half the nikkas talking shyt in this thread got kids that don't live under the same roof as them :mjpls:
Breh a top ranking #HOH general has bragged about having multiple kids aborted. And had multiple failed engagements :francis: But wants to talk about what people who kept their kids and actually tried to make a family should do :jbhmm:

I honestly don't know why I keep coming back here.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breh a top ranking #HOH general has bragged about having multiple kids aborted. And had multiple failed engagements :francis: But wants to talk about what people who kept their kids and actually tried to make a family should do :jbhmm:

I honestly don't know why I keep coming back here.
The get married, breh creator is married himself. :russ: @Lord Scarf You gotta fall back on that.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bro I have no clue what y’all was arguing about. I don’t even recall what’s going on in this thread. :mjgrin:
I saw a post that posed questions and your post that didn’t exactly correlate. If you said more stuff in another post :hubie:I’m just flicking through this bytch high off Vicodin. All I really recall is you said something bout my daddy so it was on:pachaha:
The same way you felt it was on was how I felt when you said nikkas just talking to be talking esp when you yourself admitted you didn't even know the whole context. Its all good. I don't mind if cats disagree just at least have the info in front of you because keeping it funky would you want someone saying stuff about you on some half the story type flow? That's all no more no less. Whatever I said about your pops my bad I was on my fukk you shyt that I should truly leave for face to face not online where dudes can't get to each other. My bad on that. Peace

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Reality is women outgrow and out educate men at a younger age and are more sexually active. The 42 year olds real problem is finding a stable minded man content on where he's at in life and that's gonna be her biggest issue. She's gonna have to date down because no man with a decent income is gonna wife her at that age with that body.

The men her age who do well will date at least 7-10 years younger, this is just the truth and alot of men her age aren't financially stable in their 40s.

He didn't even hit her that hard to be honest, looking at the numbers and being on the street black women over 35 MOST LIKELY have to date down.... people don't understand how cocky and arogant black men who do well really are.

Smart women grab them brothers young and lock them down. I know men my age well over 200k a year and they all act like 20 something year old driving 80k cars and living in 2000k a month rentals by the beach, these dudes be out there banging down half Miami Beach with ease.

Black women know this all too well, they choose not to discuss it openly, this youtube dude is just hustling dreamers.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The same way you felt it was on was how I felt when you said nikkas just talking to be talking esp when you yourself admitted you didn't even know the whole context. Its all good. I don't mind if cats disagree just at least have the info in front of you because keeping it funky would you want someone saying stuff about you on some half the story type flow? That's all no more no less. Whatever I said about your pops my bad I was on my fukk you shyt that I should truly leave for face to face not online where dudes can't get to each other. My bad on that. Peace
Man I don’t be sweating this shyt. I may call someone a fakkit in one discussion and dap em in another thread. It’s all in one ear, out the other. I don’t think about any of this the second I’m. It in the thread anymore. Unless someone trying to meet up, shyt ain’t never serious. It’s all good.

Daps
You got more daps for this goofy shyt than me tho:russ:
So who really looking for attention :mjlol:
Face it..
You and the lames that dapped this shyt(one being a woman:lolbron:)..
Are just that..
You running to defend women’s honor..
And those same women wouldn’t give you the time of day:russ:
This is the problem with the world now..
You can criticize men/bash black men..
With no recourse..
But as soon as you point out inconsistencies in a woman’s logic..
Or..
Say something that is not candy coated/pc about a woman..
You are an incel, hate women, don’t get p*ssy anyway:dead:
Your post is the true definition of female traits:dead:

Its one of the many reason WHY i want get married. This societies way of protecting women is beyond logic at this point . Like I said earlier its only coo to give men cold hard facts women always have to dealt with differently just cause they women. Make no mistake about it thoe if this thread was a thread about HOW men need to be better women would be in here passing out DAPS like free cheese. I want to make this very clear ALL the women that is in here daping the pandering BULLshyt fukk all yall... nikkas to . What type of society do you have when you only hold men accountable but not women that get to be delusional as they want be ..mann FOH .