So-Fla
Why would a woman call in ti this guy obviously knew what she was gonna get

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This forum is truly pathetic sometimes.. this dude literally says that he would beat a bytch so badly she wouldn’t snitch on him and this poster tries to equate me saying that a woman would be dead if she stays with someone who is guilty of domestic violence as being the same?!!??

Smh... whatever it takes for daps from misogynists is all that matters..

The woman beater thanked her too.. I guess she got her accolades for the night.. The same as when she co-signed a poster lying on me.. all it takes is a few daps to make someone feel good about themselves.

Trifling!!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Mann listen ...:wow:

maxresdefault.jpg

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This forum is truly pathetic sometimes.. this dude literally says that he would beat a bytch so badly she wouldn’t snitch on him and this poster tries to equate me saying that a woman would be dead if she stays with someone who is guilty of domestic violence as being the same?!!??

The woman beater thanked her too.. I guess she got her accolades for the night.. The same as when she co-signed a poster lying on me.. all it takes is a few daps to make someone feel good about themselves.

Trifling!!

bruh stfu and go be with your husband you weirdo

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Trifling!!
Shut the fuk up, you got your shyt called out bc you are a stupid fat settled bytch with no recall of your aggression. You don’t know me or him, to speak on or about shyt - your whole world is on this message board. Prove that I’m lying ho instead of running your mouth- if you feel so attacked where the fuk is your man at?? Why isn’t he speaking for you to dead all of this?? IN here all day trying to cover for your own indiscretions not posting one fact to dispute - how the fuk are you being lied about off your own commentary from 2013-2020, when your own words are right there with no edits. You need the fuk smacked out your lying ass for fraternizing on a male message board with a whole fiancé not only for fronting but flirting with men that ain’t your man. Now keep talking yourself into a worse predicament than you already are in. Keep in mind that man isn’t yours until you have that ring - don’t let him cross paths with me. Before i really give you shyt to be extra bitter about and have you writing paragraphs on.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I noticed a thing with some women (mainly sistahs) and it is they don’t know how to probably vet a man. No sense of discernment. The likelihood is dude was himself and fabricated some things and gave off the air that he was ambitious. Dudes do it all the time. Her ex-husband was/is likely above her in the looks department, it happens a lot.

I’m from the hood hood, not the rap hood.

She thought she came up but she paid for a trophy husband and had no money to be signing up for that and needed financial assistance. He worked jobs but nothing as far as a career is concerned. She was stressed but accepting of the arrangement. She expressed her stress to outside people and they influenced her that the grass is greener on the other side. They’ve been divorced for 8 years so he moved on. Had no choice but to. She thinks simply losing weight will open up options. Maybe to have sex with some better-looking guys but as far as for a quality suitor to marry her, the competition is too stiff. There are a plethora of better qualified women making more money, younger and look better who are single as a lit match on a pile of coal.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Trifling!!
Then leave, what the fuk. Stop pandering for sympathy - No one believes you. The same reckless shyt that you talked is the same that you accused them of doing - now you want to cry for attention because things didn’t go your way?? Like you feel that you can do unbridled. Bytch go cry on your man’s shoulder. Been on here all day. Oh maybe he’s not home at the moment to give you a shoulder to lean on
tenor.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
What’s his relationship status?

He’s rude and does not give accurate information..

she’s 42 and 155lbs. What makes her a lost cause?
She's 5'4. Basically if you are a 40 y/o and fat with kids. You don't have the top notch choices. Like he said you better be nice AF and bring something to the table. Plus he's 100% correct about women, he said black but all American women DEFLECT direct questions. shyt is so fukking annoying.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I ain’t gonna do shyt...

Deal with it incel
Calling them incels and yet you’ve been on here 24 hrs while your man is allegedly “upstairs” - it’s almost 12am why are you not pillow talking with your man??
:ohhh::stopitslime:
Your boo has no problem with you having coli chats at midnight??

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I ain’t gonna do shyt...

Deal with it incel

lmfao is this how you spend your time while your "husband" is out cheating on you? lmfao what happened to all that excellence? how can someone be excellent but spend their time following "incel threads". you're a damn weirdo :mjlol:

tomorrow someone will make another Kevin Samuels thread and your goofy ass will be in posting more garbage by page 2.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Hennessypapi Didnt this bytch try to accuse you of beating? And yet she brags about beating on boys and advocates beating on other women
:mjlol::deadmanny::bryan:
Depends on age. I beat up a boy when I was in the 5th grade. Most boys aren’t really physically stronger than girls until they hit puberty.

The last time I ever put my hands on a boy was in fifth grade and I beat his ass too :jawalrus:

But I knew better then to do it after they hit puberty, lol. Hells no. Too bad a lot of girls don't realize the odds are not in their favor at that point.
That woman could be white or black but I'm quite sure she's white. I don't think a black man would tolerate that type of behavior from a black woman. I'm also quite sure a black woman with hazel eyes ain't just going to ignore shyt like this and not have beat that woman's ass by now.

Last edited: