The 215
:patrice:

WarpedThickDorking-size_restricted.gif
:patrice:

WarpedThickDorking-size_restricted.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
get the hell outta here. Women that call that show are in fantasy land. Like I said in the other thread. There are 20 yr old black chicks calling in saying they want to marry a lawyer while they are sleeping with drug dealers. You sleep with criminals and want lawyers to look your way? It does not work like that. :gucci:
You mad cause they fukking drug dealers and not your cornball ass ainna? :mjlol:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Think I’m lying all you want. shyt I just made $13k this morning not doing a goddamn thing but popping Vicodin and playing Ghost of Tsushima.
SpotlessEthicalAfricanjacana-size_restricted.gif

fukk you gonna do weak ass nikka? You ain’t pulling up. :mjlol:

More lies and of course I'm not pulling up fakkit. Never said I was so fukk you want a cookie for stating the obvious. If I was pulling up youd be on permanent leave but I'm just laughing at you sucking other nikkas dikks online.

@Milk N Cookies
Explain to this simpleton :mjpls:

haha, sure. Sterling invests in stocks... he’s been in the game for a few years as far as I know & today PAID OFF!! I know he stays in the area but the mayor locked the city down so I can pull up and ask for some money. :mjlol:

I’ll prolly ask to hold a dollar tomorrow. He told me a while back to get in... but I was being scared and now I’m mad.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Aren’t you the same poster, formerly known as @sicc2def who was in my inbox trying to simp with Biggie lyrics even though you are married, then created a whole twitter page just to pop out using my name as if I was responding to you to make it seem like I was pressing you. Then you commented on a thread as if we had an authentic exchange. After which you popped shyt and apologized for making up the whole scenario after you were caught frauding? All bc I wasn’t responsive to you. So If anyone should refrain from talking about “over the top” behavior - it is YOU. You not only tried to disrespect me, but you disrespected your wife, behind her back. Which is why I’ll listen to the speaker in the OP rather than a pandering lame with self control issues and no character.
:laff:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
That post was to say well to do men on average do not settle on looks. Of course "good men" are not only those that are high earners, which Kevin agrees with. He has many times promoted average women and average men earning wise to pair up to pool resources. He has got on women for not giving blue collar guys a chance. His show primarily deals with women seeking men who at least make 100k and if they are equipped to get a man like that.

He even tells men that women don’t want to deal with losers, guys that do not know how to fight or even have social skills. Dudes that have no goals. Dudes calling the show don’t even own one bottle of cologne. :hhh: