Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
haha, sure. Sterling invests in stocks... he’s been in the game for a few years as far as I know & today PAID OFF!! I know he stays in the area but the mayor locked the city down so I can pull up and ask for some money. :mjlol:

I’ll prolly ask to hold a dollar tomorrow.
Ok you vouch for dude ok I'll take an L on that claim. @Sterling Archer have this victory on that issue. Still say you're a dikkeater for the original stuff I quoted you for. That I'm not changing

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ok you vouch for dude ok I'll take an L on that claim. @Sterling Archer have this victory on that issue. Still say you're a dikkeater for the original stuff I quoted you for. That I'm not changing
Dap given for conceding. Dap taken back cause I can’t dap a post calling me a dikkeater. I’m sure you understand.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
hat-with-suits.jpg

Good reply cause Leo don’t date any woman over 25 and nether do I. :smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
You mad cause they fukking drug dealers and not your cornball ass ainna? :mjlol:

nikkas thinking they getting revenge by seeing this old bird get pressed. But the thing is. Most of these dudes are young early 20's and shyt. You can't get revenge like that. It's implausible. Oh now this hoe 42 and old and she can't get what she wants. nikka if she 42 you probably close to 42 she done lived her life had kids etc..and you mad about some shyt that happened in 2000. how the fukk are you winning because she can't find someone you think is out of her range? But I understand, because I was in that age group once and it's easy to be on that. "See you should have been fukking with me wave" But uh nah, she shouldn't, you clearly have issues. And that's why she ain't fukk with you in the first place. And second of all. All yall young nikkas talking like 42 is old or like this bytch is a grandma. Give it time. I PROMISE you. You gonna age, and when your 35, 36, 37 your going to realize that wait. I'm still apart of the cultural zeitgiest. I'm not old.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Kevin was a little too harsh. She can still find a man however he might be in a similar situation like her and have a set of his own kids. But if she looking for a 6 figure nikka with no kids regardless of age. That shyt is wishful thinking. I don’t even know how a woman would even think that’s possible in her age range. But she can still break bread with some average nikkaz.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Got damn

dude kind of a dikk. Is he gay? That’s why he gets a pass to he so harsh?

Right. If you are 22 why do you care that an "old" chick with kids cant find the one she wants? do you think that's going to be your life? ha ha *mandark laugh* yeah I'm 22 now, but when i turn 35 and you turn 35 the tables will have turned. Like she still not gonna want you my nikka. and you done wasted your life waiting to get revenge on someone who didn't even know they did you wrong.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dap given for conceding. Dap taken back cause I can’t dap a post calling me a dikkeater. I’m sure you understand.
Of course I can understand but we talking two different issues. I'll give you the stocks but I can't give you the earlier issue because you actually proved my point by having milk co sign your claims. That was my original point to the cat that asked me the questions. I never said I disagreed with Kevin's words. Since I never said that how can a dude then try to play gotcha when I agree with dudes questions? My point from jump was I'm not surprised if people want to see people's work or qualifications.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Right. If you are 22 why do you care that an "old" chick with kids cant find the one she wants? do you think that's going to be your life? ha ha *mandark laugh* yeah I'm 22 now, but when i turn 35 and you turn 35 the tables will have turned. Like she still not gonna want you my nikka. and you done wasted your life waiting to get revenge on someone who didn't even know they did you wrong.
Cornballs just like seeing a black woman lose, no matter the age. Mafukkas was ready to bust a nut at dude insulting that lady.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
nikkas live on spite and emotion

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You got more daps for this goofy shyt than me tho:russ:
So who really looking for attention :mjlol:
Face it..
You and the lames that dapped this shyt(one being a woman:lolbron:)..
Are just that..
You running to defend women’s honor..
And those same women wouldn’t give you the time of day:russ:
This is the problem with the world now..
You can criticize men/bash black men..
With no recourse..

But as soon as you point out inconsistencies in a woman’s logic..
Or..
Say something that is not candy coated/pc about a woman..
You are an incel, hate women, don’t get p*ssy anyway:dead:
Your post is the true definition of female traits:dead:

Who is criticizing/bashing you in real life and why do you give a fukk about their opinion :jbhmm:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Of course I can understand but we talking two different issues. I'll give you the stocks but I can't give you the earlier issue because you actually proved my point by having milk co sign your claims. That was my original point to the cat that asked me the questions. I never said I disagreed with Kevin's words. Since I never said that how can a dude then try to play gotcha when I agree with dudes questions? My point from jump was I'm not surprised if people want to see people's work or qualifications.
Bro I have no clue what y’all was arguing about. I don’t even recall what’s going on in this thread. :mjgrin:
I saw a post that posed questions and your post that didn’t exactly correlate. If you said more stuff in another post :hubie:I’m just flicking through this bytch high off Vicodin. All I really recall is you said something bout my daddy so it was on:pachaha: