Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm saying you're lying fakkit keep up
Think I’m lying all you want. shyt I just made $13k this morning not doing a goddamn thing but popping Vicodin and playing Ghost of Tsushima.
SpotlessEthicalAfricanjacana-size_restricted.gif

fukk you gonna do weak ass nikka? You ain’t pulling up. :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Think I’m lying all you want. shyt I just made $13k this morning not doing a goddamn thing but popping Vicodin and playing Ghost of Tsushima.
SpotlessEthicalAfricanjacana-size_restricted.gif

fukk you gonna do weak ass nikka? You ain’t pulling up. :mjlol:
More lies and of course I'm not pulling up fakkit. Never said I was so fukk you want a cookie for stating the obvious. If I was pulling up youd be on permanent leave but I'm just laughing at you sucking other nikkas dikks online.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
What he means is that

A 42 year old ,kinda overweight with kids
Does not have the same options as a 32 year old with no kids

He just being real with her..he is really tryin to tell her that her best options is a middle aged coli breh that makes 47k year with couple of kids

You are wrong. You are suppose to say she has the same options of a 19 yr college girl that belongs to a sorority. :russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol::deadmanny:
Tyler perry, Steve Harvey and other dude Derrick (whatever his name is) made a following, millions and a whole bag off of delusions. Now when shyt hits the fan, all the “think like a man” segment are running around desperate at 40-50s “I do need a man, why don’t I have a man, I’m lonely and unfulfilled without a man :sadcam:
Fast forward yrs later - Tyler and Steve have no solutions and left them hanging on to a fantasy and a dream. But they’ve been calling me a “pick me” for years when I tried to speak on it, saying that’s not the way, so what do I know :coffee: I know I’m not complaining about the lack of or voicing discontent about relationships on male dominated platforms or call in shows.:whistle:
:picard:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We will have to disagree here. Men treat women better and are more willing to committ/marry when women are attractive. If you're an overweight black women, you're more than likely not going to get married. Top that with being a single mother and you may as well forget it. Even skinny women like overweight guys...call them "bears". When is the last time a man wanted a bear of a woman? :heh:
:laff::laff:
Dammit. Rawtid. :deadrose:You’re one liners have me dead. Girl goodnight

tenor.gif

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
But who said she wants a wealthy man or a 32 year old man? Sister prolly just wants a nice guy, with a decent job and who is about something.

get the hell outta here. Women that call that show are in fantasy land. Like I said in the other thread. There are 20 yr old black chicks calling in saying they want to marry a lawyer while they are sleeping with drug dealers. You sleep with criminals and want lawyers to look your way? It does not work like that. :gucci: