Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
Honestly I hope it's not true. I'm not a fan like that but this would be a shame.

You can't tell that dude ain't from harlem? I could tell he was on the DL the first time I saw one of his vids.

Sorry yall but that is not a straight man.:russ:

I wonder what it's gonna do to the minds of coli posters to find out they been taking advice from a fruity fakkit :mjlol:

I'm here for the fukkery :popcorn3:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
LOL this is why I placed myself on child support because if the baby your mom ever gets mad there’s nothing she can do.

In his earlier shows he states that he has a daughter in Oklahoma and that he works and gives his daughter support. But it may have not been through the child support agency. And if you can’t show any receipts then Bam

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You can't tell that dude ain't from harlem? I could tell he was on the DL the first time I saw one of his vids.

Sorry yall but that is not a straight man.:russ:

I wonder what it's gonna do to the minds of coli posters to find out they been taking advice from a fruity fakkit :mjlol:

I'm here for the fukkery :popcorn3:
I think everyone can see he has "aunty swag" as someone once put it but I'm not gonna do all that until there is proof.

I spoke my piece about why no longer watch his content in the KS thread and will leave it there.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Lol if you “work” things out with a woman but don’t go Through the child support agency. She could come back and say you never paid any child support and Bam you owe for the past 18 years.
She probably wants more money he’s generating since his situation changed

dude is either a relative or a dude Kevin humiliated on air

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Definitey gives off the :wrist: vibes, so I wouldn't be surprised. Only a pillowbiter, would keep a closet full of boots. :mjgrin:

I only tune in to the boi for the slander, and thot ether, anyway.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
a nikka being gay ain't a big deal

but if he ain't really did right by his child, his a bigger clown than before

a gay nikka tellin yall what a "high value woman" is? :mjlol:

Coli nikkas would NEVER criticize their father figure idols . This nikka got sugar in his tank at the least