Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The biggest enemy of the black person of the contemporary age, is the "regular" black man or black woman. Look @ how people shyt on J Cole's image for being normal. Look at how people shyt on Raphosdy the female MC. Being a normal person is a big no no in the clout age of black social media

I get what you are saying, but, those are bad examples.

Both have different levels of pretentiousness. Rapsody is not that bad. But, J. Cole doesn't have to dress that much like a bum and his fans are sure to remind you that he rides a bike around NYC.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
What's funny about many of these single edumacted brunch women is that they either don't or can't cook themselves. You ask them to make simple pancakes and they looking all at the box, measuring shyt. :russ:Single people who cook their own food, usually aren't so big because they're not eating out all the time, cuz they can replicate the restaurant food without the excess calories. Go into a womans house, check her garbage, if she got a bunch of popeyes and chipotle bags you know she ain't shyt in the kitchen.

:russ:

Why do you think this is so relevant when there are many items that will, shyt, cook the food for you.

I get so tired of hearing, I made tilapia or salmon with corn or asparagus for dinner :mjlol: if they are cooking a meal at home

This is sad, breh I'm laughing but this shyt is sad as hell.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Very familiar with this crowd. Went to one event at Cornerstone. It was a very “try-hard” crowd. Everyone acts above their job title and there’s a lot of posing in the environment.

The best environments are galas, association balls, fundraisers or actual events thrown by companies. That’s were the real business happens.

Breh :mjlol::mjlol:

Yall going in :mjlol:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
lol this is also why 95% of the black targeted clubhouse rooms suck. Everyone a big boss ceo with multiple businesses traveling the world. Like Kev mentions nobody wants to be seen as normal or average thus they play up everything

I can imagine how that shyt is LMAO, I bet it's just like being back on the yard (HBCU) campus all over again LMAO

Breh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol this is also why 95% of the black targeted clubhouse rooms suck. Everyone a big boss ceo with multiple businesses traveling the world. Like Kev mentions nobody wants to be seen as normal or average thus they play up everything

:heh: its like instagram every black female seems to be a CEO of something

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Harlem has the brunch spots with what I call the boughetto, folks who have decent jobs but with little to no social or cultural capital. This chick made a whole business out of the boughetto events Login • Instagram

But HVM don't typically gather in these types of spots, and this how you end up with that "my face is a 10" chick talking about she never meets HVM in Harlem. Folks deadass live in the most diverse city in the world but want to go eat a basic traditionalist/continental menu with Mimosas on a regular basis. If you ask these cats for restaurant recommendations they'll typically provide spots that douse their food in paprika and parsley so it looks good for IG. A dish doused with paprika and parsley is a dead giveaway.

Damn I never knew any of this shyt. Especially, the last part. Insightful.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kev got it backwards.... nikkas don't respect anything regular.........

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
:heh: its like instagram every black female seems to be a CEO of something
The way these women talk themselves up you thought they were Steve Jobs or something.
:ohhh: I'm sitting away blown away like these broads is really doing something with all these titles. The only titles that matters though:

- President of Culinary Department
- Chief engineer of oral operations
- Chairwoman of peace and domestic affairs
You can throw in VP of Fitness administration.

:manny: sorry ladies

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Has anyone watched that Movie

Malcolm and Marie

I would hope KS do a mention on the show and dialogue that they had in the movie :lolbron:

The mind-set of Marie :mjlol:

And Malcolm stayed with her smh