Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
large segment of single men that are available and want to settle

oh well..

yeah, this is why Kevin has a lane. you have ton of single men who want to be married and actually love a woman, but are frustrated at the delusion. The dudes who have opted out dont even care about this stuff and are busy living their best life running through chicks lol.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
The notion that Black women don't want to marry down is one of my points of disagreement with Kevin, the data doesn't support that narrative.

Damon Young and I ran in similar circles when I lived in Pittsburgh lol dude is a clown and wouldn't be able to keep up with Kevin.

lol. He seemed like a strange dude,

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Is dude gonna make a podcast or nah? Not trying to kill the battery listening over YouTube.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
what’s crazy

Is that black women really think that they can find a dude making 100k when they open their front door, like it’s normal

Kevin keep telling them medium income is 41,000 for black men and only 6% of black men make over 100k , so your odds of finding a man making that much is unrealistic especially if u live in a place like Cleveland or Arkansas..
How many women in real life that you know think that.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
She getting out of taking responsibility for herself. She rejects Good men because they dont meet her standards. If they dont meet her standards therefore they arent good. Its a Jedi Mind Trick...

Their "standards" are mad superficial. Always about clout, money, their mouthpiece, and anything that doesnt measure character or loyalty.