Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I seen so many women undermine other women's relationships over the years. They feel like you took their life when in actuality, you earned that man. A lot of women like that don't know how to be in a functional relationship, if you can't be a good homegirl to your girlfriend, what makes you think you can be right wife for a man? Levels to this shyt.

That was smart of you. A lot of women don't want to see their friends happy and winning.

Because they then have to sit there and face themselves and their shortcomings.
It's not even all that. Think about it in a purely logistical way. There's literally not enough time in the day for me to keep up with the lives and concerns of a gaggle of bytches and the responsibilities i have to my household and my man. Im a legit terrible friend as a result. I admit that freely and made my choice.

:yeshrug:

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
i worked with single dudes who were making 150-200k for 4-5 years straight and they didn’t have 20k in the bank

let’s say you’re single and you’re making 100k, that’s like 77k a year after taxes. Let’s round it to 6500 a month

They say you should save/invest 20 percent of your money, so that’s 1300. We’re down to 5,200

you live here
258 W 28th Street, Houston, TX 77008 - HAR.com

let’s say you put down 10 percent (assuming you got 40k to spare) and get a 3 percent interest rate

After paying the homeowners fees, insurance, pmi, taxes and mortgage you’re looking at like 2500 a month, maybe a lil more

you’re down to $2,700

you want a 40k car, that’s about 600 (assuming you make a downpayment) with very low interest over 5 years

you’re down to 2100

you need car insurance (200)

Now you’re at 1,900

Utilities - phone (90), internet (70), cable substitutes (20), groceries (250) water/gas/electric - 150 - thats 580

Now you’re at 1320 left per month or a little under 16k for the year

between eating out weekly, going on multiple trips, going to clubs, buying gifts for family, clothes, buying random nice shyt for yourself, random shyt happening/breaking that you gotta deal with....I dunno breh
Agreed!!!

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That last caller. What the hell was that?

How you 36 years old and you talking about you heard black men date fat white women over black women?

What?

She sounds very bad looking and fat. It’s not black men’s fault that you are not attractive, plus her voice is deep as shyt.

This is why I like KS’ show; he puts these chicks who talk down about black men in their place in front of 15k+ people every night.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I also notice that these c00n women have the nerve to say that they are opening their options.

They are really saying this like high value non-black men are approaching them in droves, and they keep telling them no because they want to be loyal to black men.

Bullshyt.

These women are so delusional saying that like they have a chance and they’re beating them off with a stick.

Yet they are usually single and all they do is complain about black men and visit their spaces all the time.

:mjlol::mjlol:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh wow! This one gonna be a hit based on what I watched so far..

It’s too early to create a top level *in* gif but I’ll retroactively add it to this future plat at a later time

:lolbron::pachaha: