Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A new challenger has entered the Arena.

She's more polished in her delivery than KS. She makes Golddigging seem almost commendable.
:ehh:
And she fine.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps

Someone posted this a while back. I started asking chicks in real life their size, it seems pretty accurate :lolbron:

What's crazy is that these are American sizes. I wear a size L in shirts and last time I was in Ethiopia, my bag got rerouted. I had to buy clothes locally until they found my bag. We went shopping and I bought some size large shirts off the rack. I got home and couldn't even fit any of them. I had to end up finding some shirts XXXL and they were not easy to find.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I feel like Kevin Samuels is exaggerating with this income necessary to raise a family type of thing. You can easily raise a family on a 200k combined income, this nikka be talking about you need 400k to do it in Atlanta or any major city :dahell:. If you're trying to be elite then yes, but most regular people would be fine with far less. Our grandparents did it on a shoestring income. 200k is not poverty anywhere.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I feel like Kevin Samuels is exaggerating with this income necessary to raise a family type of thing. You can easily raise a family on a 200k combined income, this nikka be talking about you need 400k to do it in Atlanta or any major city :dahell:. If you're trying to be elite then yes, but most regular people would be fine with far less. Our grandparents did it on a shoestring income. 200k is not poverty anywhere.
You're being disingenuous...

It had to have been a black chick because Kevin requires women to show themselves so he doesn’t get trolled.

He’s shown viewers the women in the waiting room on zoom a few times, and that’s how he can tell when dudes call because he can see them on video.
Ughhh some callers just have a pic up but imma let you cook tho...

Last edited:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
You think all the white couples are caking like that? I think there's plenty couples doing well but not really elite. I'm talking engineers and higher medical people. That's like 200-250k combined. I know this girl who's an anesthesiologist who married an engineer, they started a family and live in a nice ass house, not in the city, but in the burbs on the outskirts.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Of course you can, but he’s talking about the income for the type of lifestyle the callers want. Those women want to be upper middle class. You need more than 200k to buy a decent house, 2 luxury cars, tuition for private school, and vacations.