Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This Beyonce show is in complete contradiction to one of his core arguments.

KS: Ladies, stop being in these long relationships. A man knows early and should propose within six months. What else do you need to know about a person that you cannot learn in six months? :troll:

44fb8769364a75638fb21f19bfed9d7a.jpg

KS: Ladies, are you willing to do what Beyonce did? Are you willing to be with a man for years like Beyonce before getting a ring? She did. What makes you better than Beyonce? :mjgrin:

Caller: I'm confused about the contradiction in the arguments. You said women shouldn't be in these long relationships, but now you're saying...

KS:

9648624.gif

:mjlol:
Facts. I have no qualms on saying some advice from all of these dudes is contradicting. I said same thing when he said she waited and if ladies can wait like her.

I’ve been saying that marrying quick helps the woman out more than the man.

You rush to marry a chick as a high value man for what?

Even KS hasn’t said that it benefits a man, he says that to women so they can get married faster and not be single.

That advice is not for men.

:manny:

He also kind of contradicted himself a little when he was talking down on men earning a low income before.

He talked down on them just like women do.

I know tonight he was talking more about dudes making 50k and working trades, but in the same light how can he get angry when women talk down on them, when he also talked down on people who make low wages?

These dudes are making an honest living why judge them if they aren’t talking shyt?

Before anyone tries to make a comment to me, I don’t remember exactly what he said or what episode, but he talked that shyt.

:hubie:

Anyway, I still rock with him and that show was lit lmao.
:lolbron::lolbron:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Kiss the ring is officially the educated lame black man heel song.:lawd:
He did the d-wade pump fake last night when he played money world for a sec then played that song.

People in the comments keep saying it’s wack and sounds like LL Cool J.

:mjlol::mjlol: