Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How do you say you watch put such an emphasis on "vetting" when he's answered that question plenty;

High security background checks don't take no one to two years.

What exactly do you learn in two years you can't learn in 6 months?

Marriage will never be risk free :yeshrug:
I’m saying how a woman really is breh.

I’ve dated chicks who were on their best behavior for the first 6 months to a year, and that was them just tryna be my girl.

You’re not doing a background check; you’re waiting to see how the chick really is.

Them chicks showed their true colors later and they were crazy af. I learned all about the mental issues they had years later. They ain’t show me or tell me they were really crazy until way later.

They couldn’t hold it in anymore and I’ve seen who they really were. I’m very lucky to get out of that.

I’m speaking from my personal experience.

I watch the show, that doesn’t mean I agree with everything KS says.

I’m going to keep saying you marry in 6 months if you really don’t give a fukk about any risks.

And like I said earlier, if she’s that fine and rare, then the 6 month thing kinda makes sense, but most of these chicks are not that.

I want to know how does getting married fast benefit you as a man?

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Anybody feel like that 4,4,44 woman is a troll? I just refuse to believe that someone could be that delusional.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I watch the show, that doesn’t mean I agree with everything KS says.

Same.

:manny:
Anybody feel like that 4,4,44 woman is a troll? I just refuse to believe that someone could be that delusional.

You could say this about many women that call

I was just listening a joint where a woman with 3 kids (youngest is 13), at 40 wanted a HVM

Basically left her high school sweetheart over nothing, but, still talks to him like every day.

:mjlol: @ 8 mins 40 seconds

She really thought she had Kevin fooled by being nice

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same.

:manny:

You could say this about many women that call

I was just listening a joint where a woman with 3 kids (youngest is 13), at 40 wanted a HVM

Basically left her high school sweetheart over nothing, but, still talks to him like every day.

:mjlol: @ 8 mins 40 seconds

She really thought she had Kevin fooled by being nice

These chicks are nothing but overgrown Children. Who's gonna take a single mom seriously who divorced her husband for no reason. And is still trying to keep him around as a backup plan.
:snoop:

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This Beyonce show is in complete contradiction to one of his core arguments.

KS: Ladies, stop being in these long relationships. A man knows early and should propose within six months. What else do you need to know about a person that you cannot learn in six months? :troll:

44fb8769364a75638fb21f19bfed9d7a.jpg

KS: Ladies, are you willing to do what Beyonce did? Are you willing to be with a man for years like Beyonce before getting a ring? She did. What makes you better than Beyonce? :mjgrin:

Caller: I'm confused about the contradiction in the arguments. You said women shouldn't be in these long relationships, but now you're saying...

KS:

9648624.gif

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This show is in complete contradiction to one of his core arguments.

KS: Ladies, stop being in these long relationships. A man knows early and should propose within six months. What else do you need to know about a person that you cannot learn in six months?

KS: Ladies, are you willing to do what Beyonce did? Are you willing to be with a man for years like Beyonce? She did. What makes you any better than Beyonce?

Caller says she is confused about the contradiction in the arguments.

KS: You ladies confuse my points all the time.

:mjlol:

Breh a IRL boondocks character. shyts fire :mjlol: