Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Man I met a doctor I was feeling who was cute we were feeling each other until she found out my job and she straight told me “I dont want to be an army wife. It dont look right.” Few months later she dated another doctor and was all hugged up and posted him on her social media. 4 months later he dumped her.
:yeshrug:
whats crazy is that some of these women claim to be Christian when that goes againgst christian morals. Im not religion but I do know you dont marry for class and status. I observe some "old money business" folks from the islands who dont care about women profession as long she can be a housewife with style,grace, and no attitudes (headaches). These women aren't PHD's or working two jobs to make 6 figures.
yes you do have that "elite" money population of professionals marrying each other though I cant ignore that but they often are associated with family ties and have their own network. bu the new money professionals first generation college grad they try so hard to fit in so they overlook the blue collar dude not thinking that that could have been the responsible man that could have made her life stable .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Man I met a doctor I was feeling who was cute we were feeling each other until she found out my job and she straight told me “I dont want to be an army wife. It dont look right.” Few months later she dated another doctor and was all hugged up and posted him on her social media. 4 months later he dumped her.
:yeshrug:
Whiteboy?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

:ehh:

Most women who are event coordinators/managers/public relations are usually single and live in a fantasy of open bar & “the fast life”

Yea, she gonna have to marry a og, or a retired pro ball player. But most men ain't taking chances with her, she around to much di#k with dollar signs attached to it.

She ain't gonna see the light until 38ish-40, she"ll be humbled by then and will a "great value" version of what you see now...she"ll pop out one kid at the most...for right now, kevin nailed it.."professional fun girl"

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Some of these women would rather have a guy who works in an office and makes 80k, over a welder who makes $150k

:what:

Facts. I was taking care of my ex way back when when she was working in a parking garage and she was embarrassed to tell people that I worked as a security guard. Nevermind all the bills were paid and I was going to school full time.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Idc what Kevin or anyone says; I need my wife to find me attractive and love me more than care for my money.

I come first, my money is a plus.

When KS says to marry quick and don’t marry for love after a certain age, etc. That is advice for women only.

You watch his videos or nah? Because that's an oversimplification.

Plus, you're making it seem like a woman is either with you for love or a golddigger and there is a middle ground.

But, despite that; women are declaring 80% of divorces and economic issues are the number one cause of divorce.

Money matters. :yeshrug:

Especially when, no matter how much she loves you; she wants you making more and to pay for everything.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You watch his videos or nah? Because that's an oversimplification.

Plus, you're making it seem like a woman is either with you for love or a golddigger and there is a middle ground.

But, despite that; women are declaring 80% of divorces and economic issues are the number one cause of divorce.

Money matters. :yeshrug:

Especially when, no matter how much she loves you; she wants you making more and to pay for everything.

And thats the thing, they will rack up 100K in student loan debt, work 10 years not paying it off then want you to come in at 30-35 and allow them to stop working PLUS they have their debt looming over you

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think another quality of a high value woman is little to no debt.

yeah, the thing is in modern times Non Degreed women aren't being groomed to be wives, and often (not always) tend to be ratchet or rough around the edges or just straight up IG whores, thus lotta HENRY brehs go for college educated women as there are certain cultural experiences you get in college that brings a 'common ground'. The thing is majority of these folks getting degrees are NOT getting full rides.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Women don’t get it
Turning down a blue collared breh
Making a consistent check
No debt
Owns his property
Two cars
And before the pandemic
Was taking trips for months at a time
Because he accumulated so much time
That he would lose it
Solid benefits, healthcare and investments
I know at least 3 right now
Killing overtime
One UPS driver
One Linesman/side electrician
One truck driver
And some of them checks :picard::wow:
But women want to stunt with that prestigious “title”
Of *insert profession*
My brehs have pretty much given up
And just fukk these young/old hoes to sleep
And KIM:russ:
A lot of women are shooting themselves in the foot
A title doesn’t make you a good man
Money doesn’t make you a good man
It’s some solid brehs out here
And some of the conversations I have:mjcry:
nikkas want love too
But the cost of it/baggage they would have to deal with:wow:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Women don’t get it
Turning down a blue collared breh
Making a consistent check
No debt
Owns his property
Two cars
And before the pandemic
Was taking trips for months at a time
Because he accumulated so much time
That he would lose it
If he didn’t use the vacation time
Solid benefits, healthcare and investments
I know at least 3 right now
Killing overtime
One UPS driver
One Linesman/side electrician
One truck driver
And some of them checks :picard::wow:
But women want to stunt with that prestigious “title”
Of *insert profession*
My brehs have pretty much given up
And just fukk these young/old hoes to sleep
And KIM:russ:
A lot of women are shooting themselves in the foot
A title doesn’t make you a good man
Money doesn’t make you a good man
It’s some solid brehs out here
And some of the conversations I have:mjcry:
nikkas want love too
But the cost of it/baggage they would have to deal with:wow:

if brehs wouldn't be sloppy with their seed then it would really shake things up, because once a woman has a child she becomes content with a life of foolery being that she was able to bring a life into the world.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Ask a woman you're dating what all her friends bfs/husbands do for a living I bet she knows the jobs and titles all down to a T.

I don't even know who my homeboys be dating, I just don't care.

1000%

Men may be interested in what the woman does for work, but no man is saying

“OMG she makes more money than me, that’s so sexy, I’m so turned on right now”

:noah: