Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I think a lot of people interpret a good man as "6 figures, 6 certs, and 6 figures" That shyt ain't the case in the real world, and I live in fukking black hollywood. Of course you have your thot pockets out here tryna get chose by Trae Young or Jeezy but that isn't the norm with black women. Especially black women over 35 years old. A majority of them want a man with a job, a car, and who isn't a player.

That post was to say well to do men on average do not settle on looks. Of course "good men" are not only those that are high earners, which Kevin agrees with. He has many times promoted average women and average men earning wise to pair up to pool resources. He has got on women for not giving blue collar guys a chance. His show primarily deals with women seeking men who at least make 100k and if they are equipped to get a man like that.

Last edited:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Youtube nikkas changing the game:wow:

AlphaMaleStragies

Coach Greg Adam's

Stephiscold

FixXFitness

MyGotTruth

Sumbline Consciousness

Its a breath of fresh air from the simp feminist bullshyt we are constantly getting spoon fed. I fukks with it

you nikkas better smarten up and get on your purpose :ufdup:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be honest. He's talking about her desired option. of course she can settle for something less than what she wants. But we all know she was asking who is attainable in her list of qualified candidates. His answer was correct.
Everyone desires the best, but some people are realistic enough to look for someone who would be a good mate for them rather than superficial qualities. We don't even know who her qualified candidates are.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
What’s his relationship status?

He’s rude and does not give accurate information..

she’s 42 and 155lbs. What makes her a lost cause?
She’s going to be single or end up with someone not much better than her husband.

No high earning man wants that ... a fat, average looking, middle aged teachers aide has hope ...

Nope

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
But the question is, is it the men they want? Quite a few of the callers admitted they had men approaching them but because they did not fit what they wanted in a man, they declined.

She has old rich African men approaching her trying to wife her.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We get it. You don’t like it when women are told the cold hard truth. You’re part of the reason why we have fat and ugly women thinking they’re dimes :smile:

Lol cold, hard truth my ass. That's not the truth. That was just him being an a$$hole. If she came on the phone and started spouting off a list of what she required in a man in order for him to be an option for her, you'd have a point. That woman honestly sounded like she just wanted to be with someone.

If fat and ugly women think they're dimes, that's not my fault, lol. Y'all the ones that stay following them on Instagram and gassing them up. Y'all created those monsters. Don't put that on me, lol.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s going to be single or end up with someone not much better than her husband.

No high earning man wants that ... a fat, average looking, middle aged teachers aide has hope ...

Nope
Ok. Did she say she wanted more than that?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
nothing she said was about wanting an upper echelon man though. She literally asked what her options were and he told her there were none. That’s complete bull crap. She still has option and as long as she’s not unrealistic in the kind of man she wants then she should of be told that she has to be gorgeous in order to find a mate.
Let’s break it down - men in their 40s with a job, car or house otherwise (and that’s on a basic/ non upper level) are really going to choose a 42 yr old with multiple kids as opposed to a 30something with no kids, job and in shape- you don’t think the value decreases with other outliers. The same as when we have expectations that we have of men - you have “reformed” strippers/ sex workers talking (demanding is the better word) about they want to settle down with these expectations after being out in the field. But have nothing to offer but expect a man with everything to offer. Let’s not act like it’s a knock on a man to have opinions about who he chooses to level up with. I know I’m at the point where I’m not waking up and thinking - what kind of man can I get today? my priority is stacking my money, focusing on career, personal development and my kids (education, future, finances etc); if a man happens to come along that I vibe with and we mesh with one another then, cool - that’s whats up. I’m not living or dying by the priority of dating, having a man or calling in to talk shows for validation about my stake in the dating game if I’m in my 40s or whining about what I’m owed in the dating world- she had chances and now she expects someone to live with her series of mistakes and getting mad off of entitlement
:mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used those examples because it sounded as if you were not agreeing with what he says based upon his personal life, which i do not know anything about. Of course with relationships there are no absolutes or impossibilities: You could be a balding overweight middle age man making 50k and somehow get a certifiable 10, or a middle age overweight woman with kids landing a 6 figure in shape man. It is not impossible but it is improbable and i believe that is what his message is. Judging only the callers on his show, there are quite a few of middle age women that are out of shape, some with kids and not the best personality expecting a six figure man to fall out of the sky and marry them. Is it possible? Yes, but so is winning the lottery.

I do believe it is more beneficial to go through the dating scene with realistic goals, and that is something he tries to preach. Also, almost none of the women who call on his show are looking for average men, they are all looking for high earners that will allow them to live a certain lifestyle and men of that status generally have certain standards.

If those women calling into his show are looking for high earners, then they went to the wrong place, lol. They're better off signing up for that sugar baby website, lol.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
How many 6 figure to rich guys settle for that though? If they were with you from the start, fine but most men making real good money are not settling when it comes to looks.

and that's basically what it comes down to it, but people are being disingenuous about it.

:mjlol: at thinking the mythical 2PAC in a business suit brother of means is going to want a divorced overweight, below average looking ,42 year old teacher's aid, with 2 kids.

That's where the delusion comes in.

Everybody in this thread knows that if they had a son, brother or any male relative that was some high earning balling ass nikka and they brought a woman home like that, they would clown the fukk outta dude and be highly upset at him not weighing his options properly.

Daps
FortunateFaroffAnchovy-size_restricted.gif

:russ::lolbron::mjlol: y'all nikkas man