Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
She can use online dating and find some dude that will have sex with her just to say he had sex. If this were 10 years ago, she could easily get on Craigslist and respond to ads so that dudes can brag 10 years later on the coli that they smashed some old, fat bytch lol.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
full
What in the hell do y’all be coming up with
:mjlol::deadrose::deadrose:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear ya'll don't live in the real world.

I seen a dude on here who got his bike and said he under 21

it was a reminder of how young and/or inexperienced some of these dudes are on here

I’m not knocking that dude btw...just using him as a reference point as for how young some of these cats are

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Fam ive been trying to be more honest with people lately and tell them the hard truth and tough love

people out here really want to be coddled and have their ego stroked instead of getting the cold hard truth and be held accountable for doing better

especially women
facts

Another charismatic lame nikka that hates women being hyped by uncharismatic mug gas who hate women
exhibit A

simp didnt even Iron his cape before leaving the house.

we can love women and also be honest with them I could even argue that we love women more because we keep it real while yall lie to fukk

SIMP TACTICS War of the Lions Looking ass.

:unimpressed:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
How many 6 figure to rich guys settle for that though? If they were with you from the start, fine but most men making real good money are not settling when it comes to looks.
I think a lot of people interpret a good man as "6 figures, 6 certs, and 6 series" That shyt ain't the case in the real world, and I live in fukking black hollywood. Of course you have your thot pockets out here tryna get chose by Trae Young or Jeezy but that isn't the norm with black women. Especially black women over 35 years old. A majority of them want a man with a good to decent job, a car, and who isn't a player.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I have an aunt that is in her 60's that still has men trying to simp on her but she's also rich on her own merits and objectively attractive for her age. If a woman is the same way at 42 she definitely will still have men after her.
That’s usually how it works - nothing new or groundbreaking here. The same when you see low to moderately attractive rich men with a plethora of above average women. You never know how money can be a motivator and still leave someone feeling empty inside not knowing who really fuks with them as a person or if it’s because of what they can get from them.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you really expecting her to skim from the cream of the crop as far as the selection of men; being middle aged, obese, multiple kids (more than likely teenagers or above) ; as if men should be jumping over hurdles for her, when they could seek out a woman more compatible with less burden and baggage at least 10 years younger and With whom they could be build with instead of opting for a ready made responsibility that they didn’t have a hand in making??on top of that she admits that she’s not in the best shape or financial status, along with the fact that she has a load of self esteem issues..
:comeon:
Putting aside the bitterness, breaking down what he said is that for her to think she’s in the top echelon of the dating pool is not realistic - while she shouldn’t just accept any dude that gives her attention, she needs to be real with herself as far as options. You can’t be over 40 and out here geeked off dating like 20s or 30s - we all have to live with the sum total of our decisions. Choose wisely when you have choices to make or don’t choose at all, prepare to be a last resort and keep setting yourself up for failure or accept what your circumstances are.

From what I heard, nothing she said implied she wanted a cream of the crop type of man though. She just asked what her options were and he told her there were none. That’s complete bull crap. She still has options and as long as she’s not unrealistic in the kind of man she wants then she should have not been told that she has to be gorgeous in order to find a mate.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nothing she said was about wanting an upper echelon man though. She literally asked what her options were and he told her there were none. That’s complete bull crap. She still has option and as long as she’s not unrealistic in the kind of man she wants then she should of be told that she has to be gorgeous in order to find a mate.
Let's be honest. He's talking about her desired option. of course she can settle for something less than what she wants. But we all know she was asking who is attainable in her list of qualified candidates. His answer was correct.