Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah he seems like an arrogant a$$hole. No woman with sense should be taking his advice.
Are you really expecting her to skim from the cream of the crop as far as the selection of men; being middle aged, obese, multiple kids (more than likely teenagers or above) ; as if men should be jumping over hurdles for her, when they could seek out a woman more compatible with less burden and baggage at least 10 years younger and With whom they could be build with instead of opting for a ready made responsibility that they didn’t have a hand in making??on top of that she admits that she’s not in the best shape or financial status, along with the fact that she has a load of self esteem issues..
:comeon:
Putting aside the bitterness, breaking down what he said is that for her to think she’s in the top echelon of the dating pool is not realistic - while she shouldn’t just accept any dude that gives her attention, she needs to be real with herself as far as options. You can’t be over 40 and out here geeked off dating like 20s or 30s - we all have to live with the sum total of our decisions. Choose wisely when you have choices to make or don’t choose at all, prepare to be a last resort and keep setting yourself up for failure or accept what your circumstances are.

Last edited:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
I see alot of hoes mad he keep it honest
Fam ive been trying to be more honest with people lately and tell them the hard truth and tough love

people out here really want to be coddled and have their ego stroked instead of getting the cold hard truth and be held accountable for doing better

especially women

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this line is incorrect.

Can Simon Cowell judge singers when he cant sing a lick himself?

if you've built a career studying xyz then you can be a good judge or coach in said field.

It varies, I think you need some level of experience. Not top level but something.

I wouldn't get marriage counseling from a single person. I wouldn't get child rearing advice from someone who has never had a child.

But i would get financial advice from someone who is not rich, as long as the advice is sound.

So yeah it depends

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I have an aunt that is in her 60's that still has men trying to simp on her but she's also rich on her own merits and objectively attractive for her age. If a woman is the same way at 42 she definitely will still have men after her.

But the question is, is it the men they want? Quite a few of the callers admitted they had men approaching them but because they did not fit what they wanted in a man, they declined.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this line is incorrect.

Can Simon Cowell judge singers when he cant sing a lick himself?

if you've built a career studying xyz then you can be a good judge or coach in said field.

You can judge all you want doesn’t make you right. :yeshrug:

I can make judgements about numerous topics and some people may even agree with me but that doesn’t mean that I am the end all be all of that topic. He clearly is not. I’m not taking advice from someone that doesn’t have the credentials to back up what he’s saying. Simon Cowell has been in the business and can attest to many successful artists that are a result of his involvement. Can this guy say that?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
You can judge all you want doesn’t make you right. :yeshrug:

I can make judgements about numerous topics and some people may even agree with me but that doesn’t mean that I am the end all be all of that topic. He clearly is not.
fair enough. Advice is subjective. 10 people could give 10 different answers so I'd agree he isn't the end all be all.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
What is wrong about being realistic and giving tough love to people? If a middle age, overweight, average earning man called in complaining about not getting any 8's, 9's and 10's he would be roasted into oblivion. He would be told to lose weight, make more money and look for 5's and 6's. But it is a travesty if a middle age overweight women with kids is told that she is unlikely to get a man making six figures just as she is. It would be mean and vile to tell her to lose weight and look for someone in her age range or older making 50k to date.

I believe it is wrong to sugarcoat and tell people what they want to hear, especially about dating.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
But the question is, is it the men they want? Quite a few of the callers admitted they had men approaching them but because they did not fit what they wanted in a man, they declined.
those men are invisible to them.

Those same woman will complain that they "can't find a man" but never adding *that they want* to the end of it.