Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
she doesnt want that bruh. did you listen to it fully? she wants better than what she had when she married her ex husband. not just anybody. she wants more while subsequently offering less.

Nah i kinda skimmed. In that case, hes right shes not getting better. She gonna get a Carl Winslow lookin breh with a bluetooth.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Yeah is does. You can’t be an expert on relationships when you don’t even have a successful one to reference. All he’s saying is how he feels a woman should think or behave. Why should he be taken seriously? Getting diabetes from being overweight or being crack head was unhealthy can easily be backed up with studies. Those are facts.. Those are not opinion based which is exactly what his advice is.
I don’t see any truth.. he basically told that woman she was a loss cause unless she was gorgeous.. that’s bull crap..

I used those examples because it sounded as if you were not agreeing with what he says based upon his personal life, which i do not know anything about. Of course with relationships there are no absolutes or impossibilities: You could be a balding overweight middle age man making 50k and somehow get a certifiable 10, or a middle age overweight woman with kids landing a 6 figure in shape man. It is not impossible but it is improbable and i believe that is what his message is. Judging only the callers on his show, there are quite a few of middle age women that are out of shape, some with kids and not the best personality expecting a six figure man to fall out of the sky and marry them. Is it possible? Yes, but so is winning the lottery.

I do believe it is more beneficial to go through the dating scene with realistic goals, and that is something he tries to preach. Also, almost none of the women who call on his show are looking for average men, they are all looking for high earners that will allow them to live a certain lifestyle and men of that status generally have certain standards that they can not match.

Last edited:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Yeah is does. You can’t be an expert on relationships when you don’t even have a successful one to reference. All he’s saying is how he feels a woman should think or behave. Why should he be taken seriously? Getting diabetes from being overweight or a crack head being unhealthy can easily be backed up with studies and other proven data. Those are facts.. Those are not opinion based which is exactly what his advice is.
I don’t see any truth.. he basically told that woman she was a loss cause unless she was gorgeous.. that’s bull crap..
this line is incorrect.

Can Simon Cowell judge singers when he cant sing a lick himself?

if you've built a career studying xyz then you can be a good judge or coach in said field.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That straight up dose of reality, don’t know why she thought that was a good idea. People hate dealing in reality.
Her- “I’m 42, and obese ...”
Him- “NONE -Look Lady, you’re not 22 and childless; you’re not a celeb or independently wealthy”
Her-
LimitedGenerousBanteng-max-1mb.gif

Let’s be real, a 32 yr old with 6 figs or about his shyt, is not knocking down doors to scour for an over 40 with kids on his list of potentials - acceptance will avoid a lot of disappointment/resentment and that’s one female to another.
But who said she wants a wealthy man or a 32 year old man? Sister prolly just wants a nice guy, with a decent job and who is about something.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Then he should say this and not just call women lost causes. Breh got a lot of bitterness in him.

I have not heard or remember him calling woman in general "lost causes". Maybe if he said that if was in reference to a caller that was being irrational? Can you link the video where he says that?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah is does. You can’t be an expert on relationships when you don’t even have a successful one to reference. All he’s saying is how he feels a woman should think or behave. Why should he be taken seriously? Getting diabetes from being overweight or a crack head being unhealthy can easily be backed up with studies and other proven data. Those are facts.. Those are not opinion based which is exactly what his advice is.

:lupe: I mean...it’s kinda true. Men don’t commit to ugly and/or fat women. They will have sex with them at best. But that “happily ever after” business is only for the attractive.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
she doesnt want that bruh. did you listen to it fully? she wants better than what she had when she married her ex husband. not just anybody. she wants more while subsequently offering less.
Did you hear the part about her ex not wanting to work? Better literally means having a damn job. :russ: Sister ain't asking for damn Robert Smith or no shyt.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
We get it. You don’t like it when women are told the cold hard truth. You’re part of the reason why we have fat and ugly women thinking they’re dimes :smile:
Lol I wouldnt take anything that bitter femcel says seriously

and for someone who claims they have a fiance she sure does spend a lot of time on here lol

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
But who said she wants a wealthy man or a 32 year old man? Sister prolly just wants a nice guy, with a decent job and who is about something.
Almost all of the women who call in state or agree that their desire is not an average man but a well to do one. That is the reason they call the show because he is/portrays himself as one and is knowledgeable about that lifestyle. When he talks to some of the out of touch women he specifically tells them to seek out average guys who are good, and he gets push back from that. He does chastise some of the women who overlook blue collar or average earning men in his shows.