Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Why does the ig chick keep saying “oop” ? Lmao

I want Kevin to ask these women what a high value man is, and what they are gonna do if they get one.

I want to see their answers because they really think they’re gonna just sit on their ass and only take care of babies all day.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Why does the ig chick keep saying “oop” ? Lmao

I want Kevin to ask these women what a high value man is, and what they are gonna do if they get one.

I want to see their answers because they really think they’re gonna just sit on their ass and only take care of babies all day.

I think someone in the thread said this already but a lot of these women think high value man = sugar daddy. He pays for everything and they just look after kids and do brunch.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I think someone in the thread said this already but a lot of these women think high value man = sugar daddy. He pays for everything and they just look after kids and do brunch.
Why don’t they just go on seeking arrangements then? I really think they are just calling in for the fukk of it.

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
lmao Kevin Samuels just let em talk and expose themselves

0:43
Her: "I think I'll be going back to med school :ehh:"
Kev: "Do you have a BA or BS? :why:"
Her: "No, but I have a certificate :troll:"

22 years old with no degree but headed BACK to med school :skip:
The lies these women tell :wow:

@1:13 "I've been with regular average men...but they were thuggish and didn't treat me right so now I want a hvm":mjcry:

Future Wench/divest trajectory:
Introduction to relationships with her racial counterparts and she chose to be with the worst ones (thugs), inevitably got used and abused by them, assumes these men are "regular" men, is now on a quest to chasing "rich nikkas" and in 10 years when it inevitably doesnt pan out will say black men ain't shyt and spend time in the church manifesting a black simp to save her :wow:

These broads lives are written before they are born :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
0:43
Her: "I think I'll be going back to med school :ehh:"
Kev: "Do you have a BA or BS? :why:"
Her: "No, but I have a certificate :troll:"

22 years old with no degree but headed BACK to med school :skip:
The lies these women tell :wow:

@1:13 "I've been with regular average men...but they were thuggish and didn't treat me right so now I want a hvm":mjcry:

Future Wench/divest trajectory:
Introduction to relationships with her racial counterparts and she chose to be with the worst ones (thugs), inevitably got used and abused by them, assumes these men are "regular" men, is now on a quest to chasing "rich nikkas" and in 10 years when it inevitably doesnt pan out will say black men ain't shyt and spend time in the church manifesting a black simp to save her :wow:

These broads lives are written before they are born :wow:

These chicks don't want quality man, a high value man doesn't mean a good man by Kevin Samuels definition. All these chicks want is a guy with money

But Imagine me working at a cashier at mcdonalds, kfc, taco bell (no offense to anyone who is a cashier) for 10 years then at 31 expecting to be a Director at Goldman Sachs you'd be laughed at out of the building

but why do women think they can date thug a, thug b thug c and then when they are washed up expecting a role they don't have the qualifications for? :mjlol:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
These chicks don't want quality man, a high value man doesn't mean a good man by Kevin Samuels definition. All these chicks want is a guy with money

But Imagine me working at a cashier at mcdonalds, kfc, taco bell (no offense to anyone who is a cashier) for 10 years then at 31 expecting to be a Director at Goldman Sachs you'd be laughed at out of the building

but why do women think they can date thug a, thug b thug c and then when they are washed up expecting a role they don't have the qualifications for? :mjlol:
His other argument is even if they have good temperament.. if you could get the version of them without the kid, you could. The Houston chick on his live the other day was cool as fukk. I'd wife her up. But naturally I'd wife someone like her without a kid first

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

something off about this chick, she crazy :merchant:

These recent IG clips got crazy women

:mjlol:

This is her btw. She also lied about being a treh, to get into the industry.

5d45bd1636e03c26f85ec7c5

03-carissa.jpg

wl_25041_3037102.jpg

Last edited: