giphy.gif
IN

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
All this I’m the prize talk on both sides reeks of pretentiousness and narcissism and it makes me cringe:unimpressed:

Why get into a relationship with someone you feel that you’re better than?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They trying to take him down cause he’s fukking up the hustle.

And because these bitter spinsters are just as bad as Pookie and rayray. Every time someone else bigs up black men they come out of the shadows like :usure:

but it’s too late, if they take him down the gate is already open. The paradigm has shifted. Someone else will want what Kevin had and his views. They’ll just be less sloppy and more slick. Kevin is a little sloppy

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
He kind of fukked up with the "fit" thing. Just leave the qualities generic and still pick the actual contestants based on the criteria
but if that pic was posted by him he fukking up again. I heard mad dark skin women complain that he only highlights light skin women :patrice:
I'm sure he don't give a fukk but some of this stuff seem like easily avoidable ammo he giving to his haters

He’s an engineer. A lot of them dudes suck at writing. I’ll give him a pass.
i heard he worked at an eye glasses store :dead:. I hope you right, and if so it's crazy that women out here just lying on this man cause they hate him so much :mjlol:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
They trying to take him down cause he’s fukking up the hustle.

And because these bitter spinsters are just as bad as Pookie and rayray. Every time someone else bigs up black men they come out of the shadows like :usure:

but it’s too late, if they take him down the gate is already open. The paradigm has shifted. Someone else will want what Kevin had and his views. They’ll just be less sloppy and more slick. Kevin is a little sloppy

patrice O’Neal had a lane and could’ve had a show but he was still kind of lazy and he passed away right when he was hitting his stride.

zo Williams and Corey Holcomb had a spark for awhile because they would pick apart the lies women used but it never quite blew up like Kevin.
I’m actually surprised zo Williams was taking shots at Kevin Samuels. It’s not his style but I think he felt that was his lane.

kevin is basically doing what the other guys are doing but with a more serious tone and a bit more professionalism to it. And he’s cranking out videos like crazy.

we’ll see how far he takes it until the next guy comes along.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Apparently Kevin is being sued by several parties.. bitter old thots probably.

Here is the woman who is going to sue him.

Irony is that she has pictures of several people, who she is defaming in character.

Update. She has removed the video, after realizing she done f’d up.

Last edited: