Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: The fukkery that will entail from this. Women can't stand this nikka but at the same time alot of them calling up to receive that ether. I was just talking to my girl the other day about the video that went viral of him telling that chick she was a 5 and My chick was mad as hell saying he shouldn't be saying all that shyt and that he's a dikk. I was like she knew what she was getting into she knows what this nikka is about. So I don't feel sorry for her. They hate this nikka but at the same time they can't resist the validation and where they stand with him.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Mr. Samuels lauds himself as an image consultant, and, as such, he must have expert understanding of the different factors which affect one's perception of another person; thus, he, himself, would do well to have someone carefully proofread and edit his writings for structural, grammatical, and syntax errors before publishing them on social media. Having multiple mistakes in his official advertisements detracts from his credibility and can make him come off as second-rate.

All that said, I hope only the truly brave and lovely ladies will be entering this contest; otherwise, it might not end so well for them. This should be interesting.

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
RZDv48P.jpg

SC7rOox.jpg

I can't wait :wow:

He gonna get the hate for real now

:francis:

:russ:
In.:ohhh:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Mr. Samuels lauds himself as an image consultant, and, as such, he must have expert understanding of the different factors which affect one's perception of another person; thus, he, himself, would do well to have someone carefully proofread and edit his writings for structural, grammatical, and syntax errors before publishing them on social media. Having multiple mistakes in his official advertisements detracts from his credibility and can make him come off as second-rate.

All that said, I hope only the truly brave and lovely ladies will be entering this contest; otherwise, it might not end so well for them. This should be interesting.
He’s an engineer. A lot of them dudes suck at writing. I’ll give him a pass.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
This sounds great in theory until women find ways to complain.

“Why so many light skinned women there?”
“damn no plus size women?”
“No women from my state?”
“ she ain’t even that cute”.

:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps

The writer in you came all the way out :pachaha: