TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
*Last edited today at 10:08 AM*

I had a feeling this post was made by a woman. :mjlol:

@Elle Seven had to make sure that there was zero grammatical errors, otherwise we’d get on that ass. Probably had someone proofread it about six times, utilize a thesaurus for the big/fancy words, and then edit it to perfection.
:pachaha:

I’ve done it before. Seen a mistake in my shyt talking comment and then had to hurry up and edit it before someone notices or quotes it.
:mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Slick dude, capitalizing on the momentum now.

Smarter than all these other cats

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: The fukkery that will entail from this. Women can't stand this nikka but at the same time alot of them calling up to receive that ether. I was just talking to my girl the other day about the video that went viral of him telling that chick she was a 5 and My chick was mad as hell saying he shouldn't be saying all that shyt and that he's a dikk. I was like she knew what she was getting into she knows what this nikka is about. So I don't feel sorry for her. They hate this nikka but at the same time they can't resist the validation and where they stand with him.

The most bat shyt crazy thing
4vCzng1.gif

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Those single mother raised losers ain’t off work yet.....they got 2 jobs to help raise those step-kids :mjgrin:

My parents are still married and I would never talk down on someone who was raised by a single mother an has 2 jobs.

The HVM club is only 5-10% of men, which means 98% of the coli ain't making the cut.

You can still win at the end of the day, not being a HVM doesnt mean your not valuable.

Matter of fact kevin promotes men to work 2 jobs to hit the 60 hrs a week standard

Alot of you are watching Kev for the wrongs reasons, this isnt black men vs black women.

This is about getting both sides to see their actually reflection vs the delusion which happens on both sides.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
@Elle Seven had to make sure that there was zero grammatical errors, otherwise we’d get on that ass. Probably had someone proofread it about six times, utilize a thesaurus for the big/fancy words, and then edit it to perfection.
:pachaha:

I’ve done it before. Seen a mistake in my shyt talking comment and then had to hurry up and edit it before someone notices or quotes it.
:mjlol:

Not quite. I noticed once I hit ‘post reply’, my device had autocorrected to ‘lawd’ when I’d intended ‘laud’. I made the change within seconds of the original post.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
The writer in you came all the way out :pachaha:

Just want to see Mr. Samuels be 100% thorough, all around. I’m really interested to see how his brand continues to flourish this year, considering the burst of popularity he gained towards the latter part of 2020.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
this nikka really tappin into this shyt :russ:

He'll either get a show or mainstream tv will bite all his ideas. :wow:

First thing I thought about. This sounds like a good ideal for a tv show...so some tv producer gonna see this shyt and copy it for sure with an all white cast. The Bachelorette 2.0.... Y’all be on the lookout, “The Trophy” coming soon.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:laugh: at “we’ll be polite, anything else is beneath us” . when these people are so poor that they are scrambling across the Gulf of Aden to become slaves and servants to Arabs.

“The women would riot” , meanwhile flies treat their eyeballs like ballroom dance floors back in their homeland.

The nerve:laugh:
sheesh, I've had my battles with Horners, but this might be the most etherous, surgical post yet about them :laff: