Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You know you can just watch other things right?
Yeah, I honestly do not look for this stuff. I just watch the few videos posted on here and they constantly pop up in the comments whenever I watch KS vids.

I ignore it for the most part, but it gets annoying after a while.

Imma keep my cool because talking shyt about them solves nothing.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kevin produced tangibles so all the dating people gotta step their game up now

it’s crazy how RLP and Christalyn were all pleasant to his face and then snaked him.

theory isn’t shyt without tangibles. Neither is perception, that’s the problem with society is that people are stuck in the lore and theory but don’t produce jack shyt

These people have been producing “content”for 10+ years but haven’t produced anything.

It's the mantra era we live in, people are encouraged to label themselves whatever they want but without the work, evidence and production to back it up :snoop:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This old c00n fakkit tite as hell and now blowing up my ALERT box :russ:

If y'all dumb ass, bytchmade, bothsiders (aka Trump supporters) fakkits like @HellRell804, @kevm3 and @UpAndComing don't even know how the fukk Congress is run and blame Democrats for not getting y'all lil frail bytch asses $2000 then y'all need to stay the fukk outta these kinda threads. All the fukk ya'll tapdancing fakkits is doing is embarrassing yourselves.

Be a dumb, slow ass fakkit waiting to blame Democrats for not getting a 2G check after seeing what Republicans did this past week, brehs :russ:

But c00ns like @BigRemy_J, @Max., @HellRell804, @kevm3, @HarlemHottie and @UpAndComing is in the other thread saying it's Democrats fault nikkas ain't get them 2 racks. Am I missing something? Make it make sense to me :lupe:

2 stalking posts in one day. This fakkit is on a roll today

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I don’t dislike him, I think he’s gay. I side eye straight men who can’t tell and who take advice from a gay breh.

That word doesn’t make me feel bad or guilty breh. I’m not a homophobe either for pointing out that he is gay. I’m also bisexual—I don’t have an issue with same sex relationships as long as your living your truth. He’s not living his openly yet, lol.

Unless you have proof that he’s gay than you’re speaking nonsense.

With the large amount of DLs fukking our community up accusing someone of being gay with no proof is the last thing we should be doing.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Unless you have proof that he’s gay than you’re speaking nonsense.

With the large amount of DLs fukking our community up accusing someone of being gay with no proof is the last thing we should be doing.
This moron actually negged me cause I dissed his daddy :laff:

ezgif-1-27fc49f9ab20.gif

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
The ones I’ve met in NYC were DECENT. I’ve definitely heard of other guys telling me they’re kinda

:mjpls:

towards American brehs

Where you meeting Ethiopians at in NyC? The few that I’ve met are all transplants from DC lol. I swear I see more Ethiopian restaurants than actual Ethiopian people lol