Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Just caught on with Kevin Samuels and his show is a real eye opener. I’ve watched a recent episode on how the girl HATED her bio father even after he raised her to be college graduate and is still married to her bio mother yet in her mind he doesn’t compare to her grandfather. I’m like wow, the lack of respect towards her own father whose been in her life, in the household, STILL married to her mother, raised her to be a productive member of society IS UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY ASSASINE to say the least. LIKE THIS IS WHAT BLACK MEN HAVE TO DEAL WITH. That call made him angry and rightfully so at the amount of ridiculousness that bytch was spouting though her pie hole.

It kinda reminds me of Richard Williams and how he raised his two daughters to be the top one percent of American bw in fame and fortune and also shield them from racism all for them to literally spit in his face and marry out. After all the racism/boos/disrespect from kids to adults and they hate HIM more then racist white people. I had to make this correlation from that caller to the Williams. Like what more do they want? You can say it’s propaganda, white supremacy, blah blah blah, but it’s deeper then that and most negroes are scared to have that conversation.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Just caught on with Kevin Samuels and his show is a real eye opener. I’ve watched a recent episode on how the girl HATED her bio father even after he raised her to be college graduate and still still married to her bio mother yet in her mind he doesn’t compare to her grandfather. I’m like wow, the lack of respect towards her own father whose been in her life, in the household, STILL married to her mother, raised her to be a productive member of society IS UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY ASSASINE to say the least. LIKE THIS IS WHAT BLACK MEN HAVE TO DEAL WITH. That call made him angry and rightfully so at the amount of ridiculousness that bytch was spouting though her pie hole.

It kinda reminds me of Richard Williams and how he raised his two daughters to be the top one percent of American bw in fame and fortune and also shield them from racism all for them to literally spit in his face and marry out. After all the racism/boos/disrespect from kids to adults and they hate HIM more then racist white people. I had to make this correlation from that caller to the Williams. Like what more do they want? You can say it’s propaganda, white supremacy, blah blah blah, but it’s deeper then that and most negroes are scared to have that conversation.
Kevin says it all the time; black women do not respect black men. Kevin says if he was white nobody would say shyt about what he says.

The girl who called in sounds like she just doesn’t like her dad because I think she said her brothers were treated better by him.

With the family you mentioned, I think that’s probably in line with what Kevin says about respect.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It sends me Whenever someone posts some pathetic misogynist woe is me nonsense expecting daps/sympathy and then get hit with the truth like this AHAHAHHAHA

:russ::mjlol:
nikka, I wrote what I wrote after I saw a video that was posted on here with this black chick and her minions laughing at a black dude’s income.

I was not expecting any daps, but of course I was aware nikkas would be quick to talk shyt to me because I said something negative about black chicks talking shyt about black men.

I said what was on my fukkin mind after watching the video.

WTF are you talking about?

These chicks stay talking about they want black boys aborted and mention how happy they are when something bad happens to black men so they can be humble.

shyt ain’t cool. fukk outta here.

I say shyt like that makes me bitter to see what these chicks write about black men, but I’m wrong to feel some type of way.

What they say is ok, but me being pissed about it is wrong, OK.

:russ::mjlol:

I said I was done with talking about these bytches, but if it’s worth the discussion imma say something if I feel like it.

GET THE fukk OUT OF HERE

:camby::camby:

Sly Cooper

dem bilaa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ET/ER
Racism / Race Baiting
*sigh* KS thread really? That fan dedication.

Ethiopian women do not like you. Not all, but close to. We’ll be polite, anything else is beneath us.
Had I brought one of you home (niml), the women would have rioted.
The majority consensus is white men over you any day.

Do you get it now?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Ethiopian women do not like you. Not all, but close to. We’ll be polite, anything else is beneath us.

Do you get it now?

Yall so much better but yall ran over here of your own volition when you could have stayed at home.

Im far from a Africans are bad etc cat (my day one Id take a bullet for is Nigerian) but this shyt was always hilarious to me. Look down on us but we built this shyt for you to benefit off of. Pay homage:hhh:

You nikkas lusting after these pseudo :mjpls: bytches in black skin dont help either.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Yall so much better but yall ran over here of your own volition when you could have stayed at home.

Im far from a Africans are bad etc cat (my day one Id take a bullet for is Nigerian) but this shyt was always hilarious to me. Look down on us but we built this shyt for you to benefit off of. Pay homage:hhh:

You nikkas lusting after these pseudo :mjpls: bytches in black skin dont help either.
:laugh: at “we’ll be polite, anything else is beneath us” . when these people are so poor that they are scrambling across the Gulf of Aden to become slaves and servants to Arabs.

“The women would riot” , meanwhile flies treat their eyeballs like ballroom dance floors back in their homeland.

The nerve:laugh:

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: at “we’ll be polite, anything else is beneath us” . when these people are so poor that they are scrambling across the Gulf of Aden to become slaves and servants to Arabs.

“The women would riot” , meanwhile flies treat their eyeballs like ballroom floors back in their homeland.
The nerve:laugh:

I aint even gonna go that hard lol

Just have some awareness please. Your people back home would kill to be where the poorest afram is here lol. 850 per capita income and were beneath you. Hilarious.

Yall need to stop lusting after these chicks. Its a huge somalian pop here. Them bytches goofy and bougie for no reason. They invisible to me.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Just caught on with Kevin Samuels and his show is a real eye opener. I’ve watched a recent episode on how the girl HATED her bio father even after he raised her to be college graduate and still still married to her bio mother yet in her mind he doesn’t compare to her grandfather. I’m like wow, the lack of respect towards her own father whose been in her life, in the household, STILL married to her mother, raised her to be a productive member of society IS UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY ASSASINE to say the least. LIKE THIS IS WHAT BLACK MEN HAVE TO DEAL WITH. That call made him angry and rightfully so at the amount of ridiculousness that bytch was spouting though her pie hole.

That's some sad stuff when you really think about it. Richard Williams put his all into his girls, shielding them from cac racism and making them into legends. And they turn around and spit on him by marrying cacs.

It has to cut Richard deep. :mjcry:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Do you get it now?
You felt the need to say this because?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That's some sad stuff when you really think about it. Richard Williams put his all into his girls, shielding them from cac racism and making them into legends. And they turn around and spit on him by marrying cacs.

It has to cut Richard deep. :mjcry:

yall gonna learn one day

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps

Do you get it now?

A lie and I don't understand the need to say this.

White man over who? :russ: