Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Travel and find you an Ethiopian/Somali joint
That’s what you did breh? Lol. I should travel, but it’s not even like that. What I meant by bitter wasn’t like being angry dude all day, I meant it like more black women probably do really feel this way than I thought.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
That’s what you did breh? Lol. I should travel, but it’s not even like that. What I meant by bitter wasn’t like being angry dude all day, I meant it like more black women probably do really feel this way than I thought.

I wish. Those joints only settle down with their own men. Dating them isn’t a problem, it’s the wifing down part.

Nah. I feel you. But you gotta take things case by case basis. Honestly therapy is the best way to go about that, get that flushed out of your system before you encounter a new woman.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I wish. Those joints only settle down with their own men. Dating them isn’t a problem, it’s the wifing down part.

Nah. I feel you. But you gotta take things case by case basis. Honestly therapy is the best way to go about that, get that flushed out of your system before you encounter a new woman.

I worded it very wrong brother. I get why other posters said what they said and I’m not even mad at them.

What I should have said is these online videos against black men piss me off in general instead of making me bitter. When I meant by bitter wasn’t about hating black women, it’s just I assume that they feel like these online chicks and the few I met who were c00ns. So I’m way more on my Ps and Qs with them.

I really don’t go about my day thinking about c00n black women lmao. I see a video here and a thread almost everyday and I speak my mind on it.

The post I made about being bitter was about that tonya chick from youtube clowning a black dude making 57k in one of her videos with other black women clownin him as well.

I can’t be mad at that? Them talking down on black men making an honest living isn’t ok.

These chicks are literally telling other black women to leave black men because of this and that, and they follow like sheep. Heard that in real life as well.

I don’t care about them dating, I don’t like how disrespectful they are to black men.

I see that as a problem, but I won’t talk about it much anymore unless it’s really out there.

I won’t go to therapy for it lmao. I don’t think about this until I see it on here or youtube, and then I speak my mind on it here.

I just won’t speak my mind on it as much or not at all.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Listening to his show 2 nights ago, made me realized even more why so many sisters are not getting rings on they finger

the delusional shyt in they mind and the bullshyt fantasy they want is clear why so many brothers just stay away unless it’s just for sex