Moriah Mills is in the stream

:mjlol:

e07d89cdfbd7d8615b1ff440383270f1.jpg

This her? No wonder she mad.. she is a top tier dikk sucker :russ:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t gonna lie, this year has made me extremely bitter against black women and women in general because of social media.

I was just getting out of bitterness too, but this shyt has amplified it.
Let's be real here. Your bitterness is because you dont get play from them in real life, not because of social media. Men who have success with women dont tend to be the ones who build up this great resentment against them.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Let's be real here. Your bitterness is because you dont get play from them in real life, not because of social media. Men who have success with women dont tend to be the ones who build up this great resentment against them.
Breh I said it plenty of times. I have no problem with black women. I have had met women who say shyt like this in real life and that shyt made me think about them chicks.

I was dealing with a chick that fukkin told me that she was thinking of only dealing with non black men when she even told me herself they treated her like shyt.

It made me think about that shyt again.

So yeah, nikka I’m being real. It just reminded me of it.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Kevin produced tangibles so all the dating people gotta step their game up now

it’s crazy how RLP and Christalyn were all pleasant to his face and then snaked him.

theory isn’t shyt without tangibles. Neither is perception, that’s the problem with society is that people are stuck in the lore and theory but don’t produce jack shyt

These people have been producing “content”for 10+ years but haven’t produced anything.

sounds like a hustle many folks use. Especially in the conscious community and also politics.

kevin gives solid advice that makes sense and can be applied. Reading a book on how men are fukkboys doesn’t do anything to truly help a woman who is struggling with dating.