Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
:what:it's been almost seven minutes, when the fukk does he talk about derrick jaxn the gawd?

no hate but wow son, please get the timestamp on point. can anyone provide? his videos are wild long no ADD and it's not my bag. though i really appreciate the logic on black women using gay as a derisive, scary how many clips some of his logic mirrors mine. but he's dishonest. bro, it's less about your fashion with the gay accusations and more about your actual behavior. you asked a male caller about his dikk size, multiple times at that, and that's really when i said wtf he's lgbtq+ no question

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

time stamps in the comment, in case it gets deleted

Intro: 0:00

Show Starts : 15:11

Candle and Fragrance of the Evening: 18:32

After Technical Difficulties/Show Restarts/PhD remix: 26:21

The Godfather begins his Christmas Roast/
addresses "snakes, backstabbers, unscrupulous actors and Panda bears!": 32:04

The Godfather addresses gay insults, "kitten heel" boots/ gives a master class in European Fashion: 36:50

The Godfather gives MTR a shout out
Reviews one of his powerful videos addressing the "Average at Best" fiasco: 1:00:35

[Subscribe MTR here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62oKTWLypC5ZczOXRFPtpA ]
The Godfather brings out receipts to show his work! 1:17:53

[Subscribe Dennis Spurling here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtsBbXKDlnoc0HH1bqriVJw ]
Money World : 1:32:30

First Caller: 1:39:07 31 y/o Single woman calls in to join The Godfather's Facebook group "The Mix"

Second Caller: 1:42:06 31 y/o woman calls in to disagree on the age to get married for women, because of her sister and Bill Gates?!

Third Caller: 1:50:53 Troll from a certain "level up" channel speaks on getting 2 "SHANNEL" bags for Christmas! Ends in Taps!

Fourth Caller: 1:58:28 ex Combative caller and The Godfather, no audio on the caller.

Fifth Caller: 2:02:21 Married woman with children calls in to disagree on the Godfather's stance on single mothers giving custody to the fathers of their children.

Sixth Caller: 2:11:49 Mid 30s woman w/o children disagrees with The Godfather on her value compared to younger women. note at 2:18:00 - Kevin Samuels sprinkles some redpill, blackpill, MGTOW . just bc incels are pathetic dont mean they arent right

Seventh Caller: 2:22:52 28 y/o woman calls in to talk about getting a masters degree? mgtow videos? What men want?

Eight Caller: 2:27:02 woman calls in to thank The Godfather!

Ninth Caller: 2:29:50 male caller asks about the danger zone!...but for men?

Tenth Caller: 2:34:47 calls in to disagree with The Godfather on getting married.

Eleventh Caller: 2:36:36 24 y/o woman calls in to disagree with The Godfather on infidelity...and her dad?!

2:41:40 The Godfather addresses people who keep talking about his "tone"/Upset people & angry critics.

2:43:58 The Godfather summarizes the show & shows more boots!
"Kitten Samuels" 2:52:14

End of show: 2:54:33

Last edited:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
he has to switch Rihanna
she's an 8
other than that good list

I agree with that. Rihanna is often hyped because of her sex appeal, but going by just looks she’s imo a 8

I understand that once it gets to 9s and 10s it comes down to personal preference, but
Kelly Rowland in her prime is not better looking than Pam Grier in her prime
73446bf01e9af98359acb850f14fd7ef.jpg

gettyimages-74274120-1572385488.jpg

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka told a woman to give up custody of her kids to her baby daddy to find a husband:gucci:
Lol, it really goes over people's heads why he says that shyt.

He knows everyone is gonna say no to that shyt. He's just pointing out to the woman that she isn't qualified to get the type of guy she wants, and she's not willing to do everything possible in order to be qualified.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No black men qualify as HVM under KS definition lol
:mjpls:

He doesn't respect entertainers or athletes

HE say's you also have to be well connected socially too

The average american black man doesnt have that

even well earning black men of means only has so much acceptance by the dominate society
Of course the average Black man doesn't have that. What a stupid statement. Why would the AVERAGE man be HIGH VALUE?? :what:

Prynce

Daps
:mjpls:

Of course the average Black man doesn't have that. What a stupid statement. Why would the AVERAGE man be HIGH VALUE?? :what:
You’ve never met a hv black man

by his definition it ain’t us

unless u some jack n jill boule type

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
You’ve never met a hv black man

by his definition it ain’t us

unless u some jack n jill boule type

A hvm wouldn't be a hvm if everyone could be one, I know plenty of African Americans who qualify. Just because your not a high value man doesnt mean your not valuable.