Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
He sounds like my dad - I’m sending this to him :russ:

ETA: I’ve got two older cousins who had multiple children when they married their professional, child-free husbands so his advice is hit or miss there but on average he’s not really lying. His delivery is just cut and dry.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
He sounds like my dad - I’m sending this to him :russ:

ETA: I’ve got two older cousins who had multiple children when they married their professional, child-free husbands so his advice is hit or miss there but on average he’s not really lying. His delivery is just cut and dry.
It's not a zero sum game. If a woman is attractive with a nice personality, some dudes will definitely overlook the kids. Meanwhile others will be done right at the jump.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I don’t see a problem at all.

If a single mother has a son, she would do better to give that son to the father. At least after a certain age. Yes, a cycle of “broke families” may repeat. But you won’t have any more feminized boys in the community.

A woman can’t turn a boy to a man.

I honestly don't see what's the big fuss. If the Dad is on good terms with the mom and been in the kids life, why can't she let him get custody for a few years (especially if he's remarried, which was originally the circumstance for the caller) an has moved on with his life. The kid will be getting a 2 parent home for the time being and the mom gets to focus on her relationship for a while so when her son comes back, he's coming back to a 2 parent home with his mom happy and not bitter and stressed.

shyt and you right anyway, once that lil nikka get 12 or 13, he should be with his pops anyway, unless that nikka is super sorry or some shyt.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t see a problem at all.

If a single mother has a son, she would do better to give that son to the father. At least after a certain age. Yes, a cycle of “broke families” may repeat. But you won’t have any more feminized boys in the community.

A woman can’t turn a boy to a man.

True, that's how most tribes do it when a boy is becoming a man he is then put in the company of other men to be initiated into masculinity.