Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
She would miss out on child support most likely. Basically she wants the child support money. And to get sponsored by this new boyfriend that makes 6 figures at the same time.

This is a lose lose situation for any HVM and only benefits single mothers. That's why the women are so up in arms about KS. He's basically ruining their scam and ushering back in the days when good dudes had standards.

If she thinking like that, she'll never get married by the high value man. That's the whole point of leaving the son with her ex husband. No real nikka of means is gonna take that deal and play step daddy too when the real dad is alive an well. She'll be getting child support and smutted out by the high value nikka until he get tired of it and moves on. Basically she living for short term gains thinking like that.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she thinking like that, she'll never get married by the high value man. That's the whole point of leaving the son with her ex husband. No real nikka of means is gonna take that deal and play step daddy too when the real dad is alive an well. She'll be getting child support and smutted out by the high value nikka until he get tired of it and moves on. Basically she living for short term gains thinking like that.
Most these chicks just want what they can't have usually. If they had a HVM they would say he's boring and want a Thug instead.

KS is better off giving advice to women. Because no man of means is dumb enough to take his advice and end up losing half his assets to some dumb bird.

Look at this fugly chick who threw her career and husband in the bushes. For that Pharma nerd who got sent to prison for fraud.
:mjlol:

The Journalist and the Pharma Bro

Daps
Bruh we disagree

That's fine

I think its scumbag shyt

Lol right? It's easy to give advice and discuss this type of stuff on a forum, in a hypothetical sense. But reality is way more messy. I have lived through the emotional consequences of a child being abandoned by their mother in the 60s and it is not great..... although my mother is amazing.

It is absolutely scumbag behaviour, and the clowns taking Kevin's advice as gospel don't see how it hurts children in the future.

Daps
Based on what? Single parent houses holds are destroying the black community but somehow KS’s advice is outdated?
Seems like your reasoning is outdated

based on my personal experience. JFC, do you posters actually READ the replies or just comment on random shyt.

NOBODY said single parent household isn't bad. I was just commenting on Kevin's advice to abandon the child to the father for the sole purpose of a woman remarrying. That is what folks did in the 60s and it is definitely outdated.

Please think and read before you type.

Daps
This article is so gooooood. :ohhh:

Most these chicks just want what they can't have usually. If they had a HVM they would say he's boring and want a Thug instead.

KS is better off giving advice to women. Because no man of means is dumb enough to take his advice and end up losing half his assets to some dumb bird.

Look at this fugly chick who threw her career and husband in the bushes. For that Pharma nerd who got sent to prison for fraud.
:mjlol:

The Journalist and the Pharma Bro

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
*38 year old woman calls in

*smoke alarm low battery chrip

Kevin: You're single

iu

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time stamped

I think Jaxn's days are numbered though. KS and other youtubers are taking from his fan base.

I'm not a fan, but this clash has high entertainment value