Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Y’all think he still gonna have that money world interlude?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

:sas1: Titled "They Need to Work for High Value Men", and he means that literally. Women literally need to work for their hvm, no job outside the home. :ufdup:

His reasons match our conclusions when we discussed it in our household: another man, or entity, shouldn't have that kind of access to me. He wants my efforts directed toward him. The negligible amount of money id earn (70k- 100k) is just that- negligible- in contrast to the future of Us and what we could build.

A woman called in to agree. She said her husband was a math teacher. That + her degree in business= a math academy that grew from a side hustle into a real thing. :obama:

Another woman said she worked for her husband's manufacturing business and he eventually sent her back to school for archaeology. They ended up making historical replicas of tools and things. :obama:

My man wants to send me to law school to handle his personal business. :ld:

If you pick the right woman and got just a little bit of money, you can keep her home and let her utilize her talents on behalf of the family. Not enriching some wm. :scusthov:

Absolutely right. Thinking about sending my wife to law school as well.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this dude another offspring of Sargent Willie Pete? :mjlol:

Didn't Crispy follow the same Sargent Willie Pete formula as well. :mjlol:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I think he will have a quick rise and quick cool off.

People from his past, family, etc whatever that may be, will start coming out and trying to knock him down.

Also, he gotta stop the harsh cussin towards women. Like a damn, hell, is okay. But the f bombs, etc make him look bitter.

Ol girl who he told was average, her heart dropped when he told her she was average at best. You can see her eyes. But the thing is, by the end of the video his cussin her out made her look like a victim.

He might have a nice lane, but he gotta sharpen it up just a bit