Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Because they feel like their moms “settled” for their father?
Don’t that sound fukked up. I actually heard a couple callers in a few shows a while back have contempt for their father and the nikka was there for them, work his ass off and even put them in college. That shyt was tuff to hear. A man break his back for his family and still get disrespected. That’s why I’m not even upset at the younger Generation for not having kids period. shyt is a thankless job.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
True what was cool about him at first was that he was always calm. Then he started matching the women’s energy. He need to chill on the Red Bull’s they be getting him hype. Dude be drinking 2 or 3 at 12 am
He does that when they start lying and talking out their ass. I don’t y’all realize he is 51 years old. Old nikkas don’t like bullshyt. Trust me if they start trying to remove his stuff it’s only going to make him well known. That shyt will backfire because men are starting to speak up on a lot of shyt they use to let slide.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
He does that when they start lying and talking out their ass. I don’t y’all realize he is 51 years old. Old nikkas don’t like bullshyt. Trust me if they start trying to remove his stuff it’s only going to make him well known. That shyt will backfire because men are starting to speak up on a lot of shyt they use to let slide.
Yeah he’s gained massive support from a lot of men. Dude almost at 200k. Men tired of the bullshyt.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
these women have lost their minds and I blame simps. Kevin said what is a man getting in return for purchasing you a birkin bag and she said: a beautiful woman who cooks and cleans
:mjlol:

I’ve noticed women hate the question “what do you bring to the table”. Because they know if you a squared away breh the only answer they have is p*ssy.

Camera man could stay focus ....that mall crazy packed with beautiful girls

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Last week he was at 128K subs. I was thinking breh was about to hit 140K subs by the end of the year :ehh:

Checked his sub count and breh gained 70K subs in 5 days :damn::damn::damn::picard:

Everybody is sick and tired of these broads and their delusions of grandeur, he found the perfect audience. He can't be dismissed as broke since he regularly makes $1K+ every stream. Can't be dismissed as a c00n since he specifically geared his channel for brehs who want black women. Can't be dismissed as dusty since his arena is for high value men only. These hoes Can't stop this man and they hate it. His next livestream bout to be LITTTT!! I predict 10K people watching. His superchat:wow:

Also notice women love to shut down black men who hold them accountable by calling them gay :mjpls:

I thought black men were the homophobic ones and were the white men of the black community?
:jbhmm:
Turns out its all projection :sas1:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Last week he was at 128K subs. I was thinking breh was about to hit 140K subs by the end of the year :ehh:

Checked his sub count and breh gained 70K subs in 5 days :damn::damn::damn::picard:

Everybody is sick and tired of these broads and their delusions of grandeur, he found the perfect audience. He can't be dismissed as broke since he regularly makes $1K+ every stream. Can't be dismissed as a c00n since he specifically geared his channel for brehs who want black women. Can't be dismissed as dusty since his arena is for high value men only. These hoes Can't stop this man and they hate it. His next livestream bout to be LITTTT!! I predict 10K people watching. His superchat:wow:

Also notice women love to shut down black men who hold them accountable by calling them gay :mjpls:

I thought black men were the homophobic ones and were the white men of the black community?
:jbhmm:
Turns out its all projection :sas1:
it also gets to the point that the algorithm works for you and just rolls you into people
his work ethic for his age is motivating

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
it also gets to the point that the algorithm works for you and just rolls you into people
his work ethic for his age is motivating

His new audience being funneled into manosphere channels too. Seeing career shoe shining dikk suckers like Obsidian with 1k live viewers :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was watching one of his old videos and he kept making a good point:

If you a woman, and you want a man to take care of you and you don't wanna work...why are you in school getting multiple degrees and racking up debt?

Caller: I got my Bachelor's, almost done with my master's.

KS: Do you wanna work to pay significant bills?

Caller: No.

KS: So why are you getting all of these degrees?

:snoop:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I was watching one of his old videos and he kept making a good point:

If you a woman, and you want a man to take care of you and you don't wanna work...why are you in school getting multiple degrees and racking up debt?

Caller: I got my Bachelor's, almost done with my master's.

KS: Do you wanna work to pay significant bills?

Caller: No.

KS: So why are you getting all of these degrees?

:snoop:
Same thing I said, these chicks have no sense of logic breh

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If I had to guess, tonight's show will be a reintroduction to the context of his channel.

Most of the critiques against that viral video are way off base. :heh:
gonna have a lot of hate watchers

and those hate watchers will be the ones posting his videos every time he makes one