Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
A lot of people are starting to realize their viewers are gravitating over to Kevin’s platform.

He should expect a lot of attack videos coming his way in an attempt to discredit him.

Some of these people will enlist the help of white feminists in their attempt to get his Youtube platform removed. I hope he is ready for that type of coordinated attack.

Now would be a good time for him to polish up things a little more. He should do this one thing immediately: stop cursing at women.

On the one hand, it shows that he allows some of the callers to get under his skin. On the other hand, he wouldn’t want his video to get flagged for hate speech of some sort. I know that’s a stretch, but it can happen.
True what was cool about him at first was that he was always calm. Then he started matching the women’s energy. He need to chill on the Red Bull’s they be getting him hype. Dude be drinking 2 or 3 at 12 am

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
True what was cool about him at first was that he was always calm. Then he started matching the women’s energy. He need to chill on the Red Bull’s they be getting him hype. Dude be drinking 2 or 3 at 12 am

That’s right. You can surgically pick apart the foolishness the callers offer up without matching their energy.

Rarely are the women cursing, so he looks weak when he does that. Always stay poised.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

Definitely a bad look when he gets sassy and catty like a goddamn woman and starts cussing them out.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Tonight's topic is on point, my boy and I had this EXACT conversation a couple of weeks ago. These broads have contempt for their mom's, they look at them as suckers. "A lot of you ladies love your mothers, but you don't like them" :whoo::whoo:

I've said this for years on TheColi. A woman who doesn't have a good relationship with her mother will be more of a headache than a woman who doesn't necessarily have a good relationship with her father.

I dealt with a woman like this. She was a head case. And a lot of it stemmed from the strained relationship she'd had with her mom since childhood.

Preach, breh.

The shyt is a huge red flag and will show up in different ways throughout the relationship.

Stay far away from women who have relationship issues with their mothers.

8 Toxic Patterns in Mother-Daughter Relationships

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
A lot of people are starting to realize their viewers are gravitating over to Kevin’s platform.

He should expect a lot of attack videos coming his way in an attempt to discredit him.

Some of these people will enlist the help of white feminists in their attempt to get his Youtube platform removed. I hope he is ready for that type of coordinated attack.

Now would be a good time for him to polish up things a little more. He should do this one thing immediately: stop cursing at women.

On the one hand, it shows that he allows some of the callers to get under his skin. On the other hand, he wouldn’t want his video to get flagged for hate speech of some sort. I know that’s a stretch, but it can happen.
He never curses at women. He explicitly tries not to very cleverly i might add.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He’s completely right about this topic tonight.

Black men are always held to a higher standard. White boy could be a cashier or a teacher and it’s all good. Black men gotta cure cancer, lift 1000lb weights, have all 6s, be a tastemaker, etc.

:mjlol:

Tupac in a Business Suit, or "Ghost" from Power with out the legal trouble is what these delusional broads want out of black men.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
these women have lost their minds and I blame simps. Kevin said what is a man getting in return for purchasing you a birkin bag and she said: a beautiful woman who cooks and cleans
:mjlol:

I’ve noticed women hate the question “what do you bring to the table”. Because they know if you a squared away breh the only answer they have is p*ssy.

These women will lead society to ruin :why: