Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Tonight's topic is on point, my boy and I had this EXACT conversation a couple of weeks ago. These broads have contempt for their mom's, they look at them as suckers. "A lot of you ladies love your mothers, but you don't like them" :whoo::whoo:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You not all the way wrong. This is what happens when a community lacks male leadership (not just fathers). A lone father might be a man of value who can teach you things. A network of male leaders guarantees it.

(Which is lowkey KS' purpose. His goal is to train millennials and zoomers to create these networks. How the up-and-coming well-to-do choose spouses is the linchpin to any community wide change.)

@ 2:40 ish.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I have seen his videos floating around for years and have always ignored them because I had him confused with another YouTube that I thought was corny and lame af. I've been missing out on comedy gold. This nikka spends 2 hours a day effectively trolling black women, this shyt is hilarious. He be having em HOT.

:russ:

I knew this nikka was a kappa within 2 minutes.

:mjlol:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
A lot of people are starting to realize their viewers are gravitating over to Kevin’s platform.

He should expect a lot of attack videos coming his way in an attempt to discredit him.

Some of these people will enlist the help of white feminists in their attempt to get his Youtube platform removed. I hope he is ready for that type of coordinated attack.

Now would be a good time for him to polish up things a little more. He should do this one thing immediately: stop cursing at women.

On the one hand, it shows that he allows some of the callers to get under his skin. On the other hand, he wouldn’t want his video to get flagged for hate speech of some sort. I know that’s a stretch, but it can happen.