Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know the backstory with breh but this shyt is hilarious on its own :mjlol:. Wasn't expecting a random “imma fukk you up” to pop up.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100 percent true!

LIL bILL is a dusty midget who queued up with pasty white wu tang fans to get his nasty sweaty crusty wu wear t shirt signed by the RZA's fourth youngest brother who doesn't even rhyme..

It wouldn't at all be a surprise to me that a 40 year old man that acts like @Billy Ocean would have started smoking laced blunts because he heard Raekwon talk about it on records

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Did Kevin ever mention what the woman is supposed to do after the child is in grade school?

Is she supposed to just get the kids ready and chill for the day getting an allowance?

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Did Kevin ever mention what the woman is supposed to do after the child is in grade school?

Is she supposed to just get the kids ready and chill for the day getting an allowance?

He's only talking to women , so as long as he says what they want to hear, none of them were going to question it. They have no reason to because it benefits them.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I've seen a number of his videos and IMO it comes off as he's trying waaayyyy too hard to come off as some kinda extra smooth playboy. some of the shyt he says is on point, but a lot of the videos are gratuitous where he seems to be in love with the sound of his own voice more than anything else.