Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Jason Black stays taking shots at Kevin and these other manosphere dudes.

he calls Kevin a “High Value Poser”

:dead:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Jason Black stays taking shots at Kevin and these other manosphere dudes.

he calls Kevin a “High Value Poser”

:dead:

Jason "Faceless Phantom" Black is jealous as hell of Kevin. It further infuriates him that Samuels won't even really acknowledge his tirades (he did once and that was it). Jason has been scrambling with his new show "The Business" to capture that audience that Kevin "stole" from him. It's hilarious. What Black fails to realize is that by not showing his face he considerably lessens the impact of whatever the fukk he says.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Jason "Faceless Phantom" Black is jealous as hell of Kevin. It further infuriates him that Samuels won't even really acknowledge his tirades (he did once and that was it). Jason has been scrambling with his new show "The Business" to capture that audience that Kevin "stole" from him. It's hilarious. What Black fails to realize is that by not showing his face he considerably lessens the impact of whatever the fukk he says.

yeah dude heated Kevin lapped him in a few months while he has been doing youtube lver a decade

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
yeah dude heated Kevin lapped him in a few months while he has been doing youtube lver a decade

Say what you will about Kevin, he's definitely upped the ante for all of these youtubers. Even Tariq is talking about bringing back Mack Lessons. Donovan Sharpe and those other "mansophere" dudes treat him like a God.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
and he keeps talking about how high value men don't want a woman with children but one of his wives had a kid from another man. :mjgrin:

so this nikka out in these streets doing shyt he advising others not to do??? :comeon:

also, is he claiming to be a high value dude? he comes off as a cat that's out in these streets trying to fake it til he makes it with all the high end fashion, purses, shoes and whips and what not.

I got a friend from college who is a legit millionaire from investing, and this dude doesn't even have a car, wears regular clothes, and basically is frugal.

this is a dude who when he was laid off of a job, he still drove for uber (he had a car back then) til he found a new gig despite having hella bread in the bank.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so this nikka out in these streets doing shyt he advising others not to do??? :comeon:

also, is he claiming to be a high value dude? he comes off as a cat that's out in these streets trying to fake it til he makes it with all the high end fashion, purses, shoes and whips and what not.

I got a friend from college who is a legit millionaire from investing, and this dude doesn't even have a car, wears regular clothes, and basically is frugal.

this is a dude who when he was laid off of a job, he still drove for uber (he had a car back then) til he found a new gig despite having hella bread in the bank.
To be fair, from what Kevin describes as "high value", your boy probably wouldn't fit that category. He's not saying making a certain amount of money makes you high value, he's saying that $100,000 per year minimum is just one of the requirements. :yeshrug:

I got a couple of friends who have made major money and you would never notice; I've also had a few friends who made money (close to or above millionaire status) and made it their life's mission to make sure everyone knew it lol.

Also I'm pretty sure that a lot of what Kevin recommends men do is shyt that he actually did himself in the past. I think that's the point. He realized he was underachieving and leveled up, according to him. That's why he goes so hard at dudes about certain shyt, because his belief is that most dudes aren't improving in life because they aren't realistic or accepting of where they actually ARE in life. He goes in on men and women who seem to be delusional and think that they're doing a lot better than they're actually doing.

I respect dude's viewpoint personally, but at the same time I'm not really taking all of this shyt that seriously.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It’s funny how the same women keep calling. The problematic ones that get hung up on stay calling back. Why wait for an hour to call to a show just to argue? :mjpls:

is this dude qualified to give advice on relationships? I thought he was just a stylist or something.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
It’s funny how the same women keep calling. The problematic ones that get hung up on stay calling back. Why wait for an hour to call to a show just to argue? :mjpls:
Yeah I just finished watching the replay of last nights stream and the surge of late 30's-early 40's women calling in is just sad, mainly because they still believe they're hot stuff on the decline.

It's unfortunate he doesn't do livestreams going in on the men anymore. Way too many underdeveloped Gen Z and Millennial dudes looking at this and gloating when they're in an even worse situation. As sorry as some of them are, women still have a safety net regardless of how uncomfortable it is, men have nothing to fall back on when we get to our mid-to-late 30's with poor results

Last edited: