Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Well there you have it folks.

Kevin has just stated that chicks still cheat on their husbands who take care of them.

You work hard for that?

Being a provider isn’t everything.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Well there you have it folks.

Kevin has just stated that chicks still cheat on their husbands who take care of them.

You work hard for that?

Being a provider isn’t everything.

the godfather still out here contradicting himself?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I was listening every so often so i did not hear anything too flagrant, but he was letting the words fukk and bytch fly which he usually does not do.
fukk!! I said I was gonna watch it later. Yeah he probably didn’t save it because of the words.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
the godfather still out here contradicting himself?
I wouldn’t say contradicting himself because I don’t remember him saying that the girl will be loyal if you take care of her.

But he did point out something that I said a while ago, which was about how you gonna keep her loyal besides just being a provider?

He’s talking about not fukkin them too long n shyt, but if you do that, she will get took.

He doesn’t really discuss how to keep women, he did admit that he doesn't have dating advice, but he’s setting dudes up to be sucker providers, which is a flaw he pointed out in the live.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
yeah man... :francis:

never watched dude before but he seems a little moist with the hand movements.

But as the saying goes. "Alpha fukks, beta bucks"

She had to think about it for a sec but she knows she's post wall and welcoming another financial contributor to her and her kids life is never a negative for her. Bruh wanted her back then but gets none of her best years :mjlol: take what you can get I guess

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t say contradicting himself because I don’t remember him saying that the girl will be loyal if you take care of her.

But he did point out something that I said a while ago, which was about how you gonna keep her loyal besides just being a provider?

He’s talking about not fukkin them too long n shyt, but if you do that, she will get took.

He doesn’t really discuss how to keep women, he did admit that he doesn't have dating advice, but he’s setting dudes up to be sucker providers, which is a flaw he pointed out in the live.

Kyrie Irving got cheated on and he worth 9 figures. A lot of these bytches simply aint shyt and with their mental never will be shyt :yeshrug:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Kyrie Irving got cheated on and he worth 9 figures. A lot of these bytches simply aint shyt and with their mental never will be shyt :yeshrug:

Damn, guess she got tired of watching flat earth YouTube videos with him.

even money dont make some of these chicks act right. I think if a woman ain’t matured by the time she’s 27 ain’t nothing you can do.
:yeshrug:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Damn, guess she got tired of watching flat earth YouTube videos with him.

even money dont make some of these chicks act right. I think if a woman ain’t matured by the time she’s 27 ain’t nothing you can do.
:yeshrug:

Nope. She gotta like you more than you like her. That’s the only way.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Yo he ain’t save the live. Did he say some wild shyt or something?

He was just saying he’s tried of ppl saying he went to NYC cause he “met” someone. He was going at black women for not coupling enough, and leaving relationships for dumb reasons cause it effects generational wealth and while you act like “I don’t need a man, or black men ain’t shyt” other ethnicity groups prey on that and take over our dollar which should be circulating back into the black community.

He’s tried of them living in this Instagram fantasy and wants them to find a partner because two household incomes is better than one and you shouldn’t play around with making someone wait, because you’re only hurting yourself.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This 40 year old Peter Pan syndrome ass Hoe on the line :hhh:

which one of you nikkas offered to fade Kevin on air

Last edited: