Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

jay83

Superstar
Daps
is this dude qualified to give advice on relationships? I thought he was just a stylist or something.

I thought this dude was a clown but his ability to cypher through women’s bullshyt and pinpoint their lies and issues so fast is impressive. Within a 3 minute call homie can already sift through the nonsense.

Overall I think he gives descent advice. He’s too flamboyant and over the top with the fashion stuff for me and he has female tendencies sometimes but I think it really shows how confused and misguided some of these women are.

I don’t agree with everything he says because he still has a lot of that baby boomer mentality but he for the most part can assess people and find what they are hiding behind.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
38 year old shorty calling out of the Chi was interesting. Didnt want kids but wanted to be married. If you don't want kids don't get married.

Edit: The 37 year caller from last night nikka:deadmanny:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I thought this dude was a clown but his ability to cypher through women’s bullshyt and pinpoint their lies and issues so fast is impressive. Within a 3 minute call homie can already sift through the nonsense.

Overall I think he gives descent advice. He’s too flamboyant and over the top with the fashion stuff for me and he has female tendencies sometimes but I think it really shows how confused and misguided some of these women are.

I don’t agree with everything he says because he still has a lot of that baby boomer mentality but he for the most part can assess people and find what they are hiding behind.

this is what I instantly noticed. it comes off borderline :wrist: when u see the visual. like dude is overly concerned about being GQ while he fields calls in his living room.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Jason "Faceless Phantom" Black is jealous as hell of Kevin. It further infuriates him that Samuels won't even really acknowledge his tirades (he did once and that was it). Jason has been scrambling with his new show "The Business" to capture that audience that Kevin "stole" from him. It's hilarious. What Black fails to realize is that by not showing his face he considerably lessens the impact of whatever the fukk he says.

That nikkah Jason Black dont know what the fukk he wanna be.. I first heard of him when he trid to come across with that Off brand version of Hidden Colors with 6 A.M... I said ok cool.. Its reinventing the wheel but the information is still needed. But his whole energy and persona is too feminine and bytch made.

One minute he a Black economic strategist, the next he Eldredge Cleaver, Now he saw what Samuels was doing in his lane and he trying to pop game out of his square azz mouth with the Business channel trying to cut in his lane.. How a nikka that don't even show his face gonna determine whats High Value and low value?

Last edited:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That nikkah Jason Black dont know what the fukk he wanna be.. I first heard of him when he trid to come across with that Off brand version of Hidden Colors with 6 A.M... I said ok cool.. Its reinventing the wheel but the information is still needed. But his whole energy and persona is too feminine and bytch made.

One minute he a Black economic strategist, the next he Eldredge Cleaver, Now he saw what Samuels was doing in his lane and he trying to pop game out of his square azz mouth with the Business channel trying to cut in his lane.. How a nikka that don't even show his face gonna determine whats High Value and low value?

I knew Jason Black was on some funny time when he didn't even show up to the premiere of Gentrified. nikka you ain't Obama it's not that serious, people can know who you are.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
these women have lost their minds and I blame simps. Kevin said what is a man getting in return for purchasing you a birkin bag and she said: a beautiful woman who cooks and cleans
:mjlol:

I’ve noticed women hate the question “what do you bring to the table”. Because they know if you a squared away breh the only answer they have is p*ssy.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
these women have lost their minds and I blame simps. Kevin said what is a man getting in return for purchasing you a birkin bag and she said: a beautiful woman who cooks and cleans

I’ve noticed women hate the question “what do you bring to the table”. Because they know if you a squared away breh the only answer they have is p*ssy.

The woman that said “buy property & assets”

:whew:

The light skin joint in the grey a thot.

“I’m more of a man” “my daughters will ask for a birkin” “hoe babble, hoe babble” “all the ladies wanted this #1 pick football player babble”

She sure remembered dudes name tho lol

Last edited:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
:mjlol: At the last episode THEY LOVE DATING MONSTERS

The last caller from LA...

this broad talking about how she can’t meet men on her level and was dating a dude she grew up with but was seriously talking to a dude who was supposedly a executive at Disney

but come to find out she’s 37, a waitress and makes way below 40,000 a year in los angeles

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
This dude is all fake it until you make it... Does he still wear the same two suits? I ran into him in passing and dude walks around acting like a weirdo....

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
:mjlol: At the last episode THEY LOVE DATING MONSTERS

The last caller from LA...

this broad talking about how she can’t meet men on her level and was dating a dude she grew up with but was seriously talking to a dude who was supposedly a executive at Disney

but come to find out she’s 37, a waitress and makes way below 40,000 a year in los angeles
They all got superpowers on the internet

but in real life :mjgrin:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
That evil site.

You should see the real 60+ page thread about him on there.

Them chicks talking about bm in their families being bums, and how all bw should date out.

The worst one’s I saw on there was when they were talking about when Kevin said something about fighting. They were talking about using weapons and shyt on bm, saying men might be stronger, but women are more conniving and will do something harmful to men when they aren’t paying attention.

I understand that Kevin shouldn’t talk about hitting women, but these bytches take what he says and say they’re gonna do that to other men.

Them bytches sounded so evil.

fukk all of them bytches real talk.
stay off that site. They will have you hating black women. That site represents the absolute gutter trash of society.

Most black women i meet are very agreeable and pleasant. But then again, im 666 and #handsomegang and shyt so there's that..

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I just finished watching the replay of last nights stream and the surge of late 30's-early 40's women calling in is just sad, mainly because they still believe they're hot stuff on the decline.

It's unfortunate he doesn't do livestreams going in on the men anymore. Way too many underdeveloped Gen Z and Millennial dudes looking at this and gloating when they're in an even worse situation. As sorry as some of them are, women still have a safety net regardless of how uncomfortable it is, men have nothing to fall back on when we get to our mid-to-late 30's with poor results

He's done a lot of men focused show's in the past and honestly and it's just sad. KS has noted all dudes want to do is push back on everything so he sees no point

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Exactly. Jason Black is likely a cac

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, from what Kevin describes as "high value", your boy probably wouldn't fit that category. He's not saying making a certain amount of money makes you high value, he's saying that $100,000 per year minimum is just one of the requirements. :yeshrug:

I got a couple of friends who have made major money and you would never notice; I've also had a few friends who made money (close to or above millionaire status) and made it their life's mission to make sure everyone knew it lol.

Also I'm pretty sure that a lot of what Kevin recommends men do is shyt that he actually did himself in the past. I think that's the point. He realized he was underachieving and leveled up, according to him. That's why he goes so hard at dudes about certain shyt, because his belief is that most dudes aren't improving in life because they aren't realistic or accepting of where they actually ARE in life. He goes in on men and women who seem to be delusional and think that they're doing a lot better than they're actually doing.

I respect dude's viewpoint personally, but at the same time I'm not really taking all of this shyt that seriously.

One of the reason's I respect KS is because he openly acknowledges his past L's and doesn't hide from it. Women love to quote Steve Harvey like he ain't been married 3 times. :mjlol: The need to only take advice from a 'perfect' messenger is silly to me