Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these women have lost their minds and I blame simps. Kevin said what is a man getting in return for purchasing you a birkin bag and she said: a beautiful woman who cooks and cleans
:mjlol:

I’ve noticed women hate the question “what do you bring to the table”. Because they know if you a squared away breh the only answer they have is p*ssy.

That's all most of them have, they have been indoctrinated to think they are special just because and simps enable them

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the reason's I respect KS is because he openly acknowledges his past L's and doesn't hide from it. Women love to quote Steve Harvey like he ain't been married 3 times. :mjlol: The need to only take advice from a 'perfect' messenger is silly to me
Exactly. Doesnt even make sense. You can't take anyone seriously who has never taken Ls, and you definitely can't take advice from them because it's not reality. If anything the fact that he's been divorced twice but still preaches marriage at least let's you know he's genuine about the message.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
so this nikka out in these streets doing shyt he advising others not to do??? :comeon:

also, is he claiming to be a high value dude? he comes off as a cat that's out in these streets trying to fake it til he makes it with all the high end fashion, purses, shoes and whips and what not.

I got a friend from college who is a legit millionaire from investing, and this dude doesn't even have a car, wears regular clothes, and basically is frugal.

this is a dude who when he was laid off of a job, he still drove for uber (he had a car back then) til he found a new gig despite having hella bread in the bank.
Why do you guys always assume black men have to be scam artists or con artists? He's literally making a youtube show. He only offers his consulting services, which are clearly in high demand. Let a breh eat off his talent, it should be okay.

Meanwhile Tariq is selling bussy Juice and making gay documentaries and no one seems to mind...SMH

Balla

Superstar
Daps
stay off that site. They will have you hating black women. That site represents the absolute gutter trash of society.

Most black women i meet are very agreeable and pleasant. But then again, im 666 and #handsomegang and shyt so there's that..
The only reason why it gets me pissed is because I know bw that say some of the things in person. In fact that’s where I heard the bashing first.

Random chicks too, some just bashed bm when I didn’t even ask them anything, just randomly telling me this to make me mad.

Some chicks I slept with too were complaining about bm until they met me.

So seeing that shyt online made it seem like it’s more of a common thing and shows me their deeper thoughts.

I’m not gonna stop fukkin bw, but from the shyt I have seen I’m not caring about them before like I used to.

I’m #handsome gang and only have the height of the 6’s.

Idk if I’ll ever have 6 certs or 6 figs.

:mjcry::mjcry:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
hes spitting in the overtime segment. about how them not having a man who can give them hook ups or do things for them as a husband leaves them to be taken advantage of by men and women who do have families to feed

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
He's done a lot of men focused show's in the past and honestly and it's just sad. KS has noted all dudes want to do is push back on everything so he sees no point

Yeah, before he blew up, he had that “Lions Den” series. Out of all the men that called in, maybe two of them had their shyt together. It was indeed sad.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Relevant articles:

1) Why Black Women Are Aging Alone

"Jennings is part of a growing number of Black women who are aging alone. By 2060, 1 in 4 Americans will be 65 years or older, according to the Census Bureau. Gaps in the U.S. health care system mean that family members often need to provide medical, emotional and financial support to keep their elders alive. But research published in 2017 by American and Canadian sociologists shows that elder Black U.S. women face a “kin gap” — meaning they are without a partner, children, siblings or parents who are still alive — at rates higher than other demographics.

That gap’s also widening faster than for other communities — 2.2 percent of Black women and 1.7 percent of Black men were “kinless” (also called “elder orphans”) in 2015, compared to just over 1 percent of White women and less than 1 percent of White men. These figures are projected to hit over 7 percent for Black women and nearly 6 percent for Black men by 2060. That means 1.6 million Black women — the size of Philadelphia‘s population — will be living without kin by then.

These sweeping demographic shifts have been decades in the making, say experts. Rising rates of “gray divorce” of older couples in long-term marriages, an elevated divorce rate among same-race Black couples compared to White counterparts and lower marriage rates in the Black community are contributors. Family formation patterns among today’s older adults were shaped by mass incarceration in the 1980s and 1990s, when the prison population quadrupled, disproportionately impacting men of color. Meanwhile, the economic burden of aging alone is compounded by the wealth gap Black women have faced for decades due to systemic racism."

2) As Millennials Near 40, They’re Approaching Family Life Differently Than Previous Generations

A majority of Millennials are not currently married, marking a significant change from past generations. Only 44% of Millennials were married in 2019, compared with 53% of Gen Xers, 61% of Boomers and 81% of Silents at a comparable age.

What does marriage look like for Millennials who have tied the knot? They are getting married later in life than previous generations. The median age at first marriage has edged up gradually in recent decades. In 2019, the average man first got married at age 30, and the average woman was 28 when she first wed. This is three years later – for both men and women – than in 2003, four years later than in 1987 and seven years later than in 1968.

Black Millennials are far less likely to be married than Millennials in other racial and ethnic groups: 24% compared with 51% of Asian, 48% of white and 42% of Hispanic Millennials. This racial and ethnic pattern is similar for older generations, but the gap between black adults and other groups has widened since 1968.

Half of all Millennials with a bachelor’s degree or more education are married, which is higher than the share among those with less education. The largest gap emerges when comparing the shares of Millennials with a bachelor’s degree (50%) and those with a high school education (38%) who are married. There’s a 10-point gap in the share married between those with a bachelor’s degree and those with some college education (40%). Some 42% of Millennials with less than a high school education are married.

The education gap in marriage, which has been growing over time, is wider for Millennials than it has been in previous generations. Overall, marriage rates have declined since 1970, and the sharpest declines have been amongst the least educated adults.

PSDT_05.27.20_millennial.families2.png

Among married Millennials, 8% of whites are married to someone of a different race or ethnicity. The shares are higher among Hispanic (19%), black (18%) and Asian (16%) Millennials.4

Intermarriage rates are higher for Millennials than for Gen Xers across all racial and ethnic groups. The generational leap in intermarriage is most notable for Hispanic and black adults. The rate of intermarriage among black Millennials is nearly twice as high as that of black Gen Xers at a comparable age (18% vs. 10%).

PSDT_05.27.20_millennial.families4.png

3) Intermarriage in the U.S. 50 Years After Loving v. Virginia

Among blacks, intermarriage is twice as prevalent for male newlyweds as it is for their female counterparts.
While about one-fourth of recently married black men (24%) have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity, this share is 12% among recently married black women.

There are dramatic gender differences among Asian newlyweds as well, though they run in the opposite direction – Asian women are far more likely to intermarry than their male counterparts. In 2015, just over one-third (36%) of newlywed Asian women had a spouse of a different race or ethnicity, compared with 21% of newlywed Asian men.

In contrast, among white and Hispanic newlyweds, the shares who intermarry are similar for men and women. Some 12% of recently married white men and 10% of white women have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity, and among Hispanics, 26% of newly married men and 28% of women do.

PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-00-03.png

• Among black newlyweds, the gender gap in intermarriage increases with education: For those with a high school diploma or less, 17% of men vs. 10% of women are intermarried, while among those with a bachelor’s degree, black men are more than twice as likely as black women to intermarry (30% vs. 13%).
PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-00-00.png

For black newlyweds, intermarriage rates are slightly higher among those with a bachelor’s degree or more (21%). Among those with some college, 17% have married someone of a different race or ethnicity, as have 15% of those with a high school diploma or less.

Intermarriage has risen dramatically at all education levels for blacks, with the biggest proportional increases occurring among those with the least education. In 1980, just 5% of black newlyweds with a high school diploma or less had intermarried – a number that has since tripled. Rates of intermarriage have more than doubled at higher education levels, from 7% among those with some college experience and 8% among those with a bachelor’s degree.

Among black newlyweds, there are distinct gender differences in intermarriage across education levels. In 2015, the rate of intermarriage varied by education only slightly among recently married black women: 10% of those with some college or less had intermarried compared with 13% of those with a bachelor’s degree or more. Meanwhile, among newly married black men, higher education is clearly associated with higher intermarriage rates. While 17% of those with a high school diploma or less had a spouse of a different race or ethnicity in 2015, this share rose to 24% for those with some college and to 30% for those with a bachelor’s degree or higher.

PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-06.png

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Damn.

Very interesting article.

Everyone seems to be on code with marriage except us. Although the gap is widening every year with each group.

Didn’t think Asians were participating in interracial marriage like that. I figured with Cacs only, but not Multiracial, which I’m assuming is a light skin guy

:jbhmm:

Then with black women, they’re pretty much ending up being / dying alone and with more BM dating out. We’ll end up with everyone mix by 2100s

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In my experience these older dudes just don't want to put other brothers on. They get off on being the only black person in these spaces. I've met plenty of them over the years in IT not sure about other disciplines.
:francis:
They're not secure enough in their own positions to risk putting someone else on, because they're afraid if that person fukks up they'll be looked at negatively too. It always comes back to ownership. If you don't own something, no matter how far up the ladder you go, you're never going to feel comfortable enough putting other people on.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Everyone seems to be on code with marriage except us. Although the gap is widening every year with each group.

What is with people ignoring the majority of black people to make a narrative about the smaller number?

:francis:

82% of black folk are married to other black folk

What code?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
these women have lost their minds and I blame simps. Kevin said what is a man getting in return for purchasing you a birkin bag and she said: a beautiful woman who cooks and cleans

I’ve noticed women hate the question “what do you bring to the table”. Because they know if you a squared away breh the only answer they have is p*ssy.

Yo how the fukk did I miss this!!??