Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
you one of them cats that look at those flamboyant preachers who get accused of taking young boys booty and you just cant believe people would think they gay huh?
Yeah I don't know what the hell these dudes talking about. They're acting like dude doesn't give off vibes that would have some like y'all sure fam isn't zesty? I don't think he is but I won't act like those who sayng that are coming out of left field with their assessment.

Daps

Was this the episode? I swear I damn near fell on the floor when he played taps and saluted at 8:10. LMAO!!!!

tenor.gif

nikka :mjlol::russ::russ::russ: :mjlol: HOWLING *throws phone * across the room

I BECAME A WARRIOR!!!!" for someone who was actually fighting for their lives :mjlol::lolbron::russ:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
yeah, I've been known as someone who can dress, and in style young people aren't rocking Jordans lol. They are wearing yeezys and designer stuff. The "Pull ya pants up, stop wearing jordans and fitted hats" is old man talk because people dont even dress like that really any more. I'm in tech, suits are not needed at all, CEOs aint even wearing suits. This is why being in shape and taking care of your skin and hair trumps all
Yeah my younger family members have a pair or two of J's but yeah its definitely moreso Yeezys, air Maxs, and tight ass clothes that I wasn't rocking when I was their age lol.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Bullshyt. Any man dressing and giving off vibes like duke is getting called gay all the time. Dressing sharp all the time by itself nah son sell that to someone else.
these bruhs dont understand the difference between dressing sharp and giving off gay vibes...

the look on brehs face and his poses has nothing to do with what clothes he chooses to wear

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you one of them cats that look at those flamboyant preachers who get accused of taking young boys booty and you just cant believe people would think they gay huh?
You’re wrong but I’ll let you get your daps

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
these bruhs dont understand the difference between dressing sharp and giving off gay vibes...

the look on brehs face and his poses has nothing to do with what clothes he chooses to wear
I think its because they want to be like dude and feel some type of way some saying he giving off gay vibes. I mean if I wanted to emulate someone and people saying dude gay I'd feel a type of way too.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We live in an era that women don't have realistic standards.
A hard working man that makes decent money in the eye of a lot of women ain't her best option.
So just following your logic most women ain't submitting

Tupac in a Business Suit isn't just a Coli saying. :usure:

Social media done fukked everything up for both genders,

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This anit it . I can say this cause I've had real conversation with other races of women . The notice what happens to black men . This is the first time in history that black men have had a choice of who they mate with . The boomers and the gen xers had race loyalty if you will because that was what's taught . If you you look at the generation z's thoe they just go were they are loved and they fukk with who fukk with them and I can't blame them .

I will say I lost a good Latino women because of the thinking of " man they just look at me as a fetish" . I can honestly that failed relationship was my fault but it was my conditioning from the GYNOCRACY that made me think that way . One of these days I will tell that story and how useless the mental programming is for black men and why they attempt to program us in a ceartin men.

My mentor kills this topic

Thats the truth about Gen X.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Check your left and right pocket..
Make sure your nuts are still attached..
You wrote absolutely nothing but pandering shyt..
It’s good men out here but women want a lifestyle..
They want “Sex in the City/Housewives of whatever”..
I know several hardworking, blue collared brehs..
That are single as fukk..
God fearing men who only want to marry black women..
Guess what..
Since their jobs are not as glamorous..
And they don’t drive foreign..
nikkas are getting overlooked..
Even at the age of 40..
Stop protecting women with this baseless shyt..
Their are a lot of women out here in delusional states..
Having absolutely nothing to offer..
But desire the world..
You are not owed anything just because..
Most women can’t even tell a breh why she really likes him..
Furthermore you left out all kinds of shyt..
Black male unemployment is rampant because of certain practices by employers..
Not getting calls back because of their names..
Can’t qualify for bank loans..
To start their own business
Because as soon as they see a black man..
Everything has to fall in line to the final T..
We are paid less than some of our counterparts in specific fields..
The whole war on drugs/incarceration sentences
Mental illness
I could go on and on about the shyt black men face..
And how we have to be 20x as great in every aspect of life..
But let some cornball Latino/cac..
Walk by and these bytches capitulate faster than Flo Jo..
Stop the bullshyt..
Women hate being called out on accountability..
Only to hide behind preferences..
FOH:unimpressed::camby:

:wow:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
One thing I realized with this show is our Women have been lied to and pandered too so much that they're out of touch with reality.

Women 40 45 50, having no clue about what men want. These women way past their prime but expecting to finally land the man theyve dreamed about since their 20s.

:francis:

I guess the independent ideology is all about focusing totally on themselves. Never considering that this high value man has to desire her too.
Feminism has fukked the minds of many Black Women, they complain about the patriarchy and gender roles one second then complain that nikkas not leading, protecting and being a provider the next.

What many of them don’t realize is those same white women they follow are only feminists by trend as soon as a dude come along with his shyt together and they see a meal ticket all that feminist shyt goes out the window and they fall in line with traditional gender roles.

The only white women that are die hard feminist are typically ugly, overweight or gay.