Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with this but I also feel if you're trying to get your point across you shouldn't be as harsh. That's what chicks do IMO when they just want to "tell the truth" and we all know folks aren't going to pay that shyt no attention even most of us if that style was directed at us. That's my only criticism of that style when you're really trying to get your message across and not just trying to be right.
Why he feels the need to spaz out on people over every disagreement I'll never know. He went on this rant against black men once over them not excelling in Corporate America. But he must have taken the video down because he seemed unhinged.

If he got his temper under control he could probably make some real money off his channel.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Weekday / Weekend - Chelsea Boots / Dress Shoes / Loafers / Low cut white/black sneakers

Weekend - Jordans for errands, taking a walk, picking up food, etc.
Wear the Jordan’s with the gray sweats and the ladies be like :mjlit: while you picking up organic ginger from whole foods

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither.

ur seeing things. Must be a femcel thing.

I beat a bytch so bad she too be scared to snitch on me

tenor.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Oshays been taking a more comedic approach lately.

"Whaaaaat's good everybody"

I think this dude said Tyler Perry stuff junk but i look at his struggle shyt as not being much different. That's always funny to me when dudes claim something wack then you see them do something similar and like the nerve.

Daps
Black women are finally being held accountable. Of course being held accountable comes off as oppression to many of y'all when it's not Derrick Jackson levels of simping.
"sInGLe MoThERs aRe FOr GrOwN mEN"

"40 YeAr oLd wOMen ArE WiNiNinG iN tHE dATiNg GaME"

Bihhh if you don't get the fukk:camby:

Its the same thing I talk about on the coli. I ask these few women around here if these nikkas is pandering and yall know it call them out on the shyt ...dont just let the men call them out . Yall know they some p*ssy ass nikka man call them OUT ...they want do it thoe for whatever reason .