Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
their mothers dont even know how to be wives. Lol. There’s a reason you have families of just a buncha women making no decisions and little to no men around. The few men that are there behave like grown children.

:wow:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Gonna rep you for this one, My ex who I posted about before and my best friend are perfect examples. My ex makes about 62k, she's 24 and she just got hired at one of the major news companies in the world in a pandemic. She's from St.Louis but not "that part of St.Louis and went to Howard. She moved to Bushwick and is and was so delusional about the state of black people and black wealth. She scoffed at me and gave me shi* for only making 45k at the time at 26, meanwhile I worked in East Harlem where the medium salary for a family is like 35k, just because her little 2 percent circle of successful Howard people and friends who are in dental school and law school are making money, that does not equal to the reality of the black situation. Also, I asked her why won't she date any of those guys in Howard Dental or Law school, she replied because they're corny don't have swag etc.

Now me, like I said I don't make that much yet, but I have a Morehouse degree and I'm getting my certs up, investing into becoming a DJ part time. Even with my salary, I still constantly knock down at least a 7 or better because I have no kids, college educated, I'm tatted and I'm muscular, shi* I was knocking 8's girls down when I was making 35k on air mattress. Biggest separator for me is I came from the gravel, I have aunt's that make 30k and she had 3 kids, and that's the environment and neighborhood I grew up so going to an elite HBCU and seeing rich or middle class black people with 2 professional parents is nice but I know if I step out into the West End or go back home to Bed Stuy, Crown Heights, Harlem that is not the reality at all.

I'll talk about my bestfriend in the women advice thread but I deadass may need to speak to a therapist about that girl

Its real funny, how the economy doesnt financially reward the "swag" dudes that dont have an education nor skills, but the women shytting on the 6 figure brehs that spent countless hours on the books and are not about the flashy extorverted stuff on social media. Most men under 25 dont have both swag and big money nowadays, unless they an entertainer with mad clout. This aint the 70s anymore, where some unfocused dude who barely graduated from high school can get a factory job and buy a house by the age of 21.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Kevin is amusing, but he shouldn't be taken seriously when he starts talking about class, black economics and wealth, as he mainly uses anecdotal evidence. He cherry picks data, and will use it to push whatever agenda he has. Further, dude changes his opinions all the time and contradicts himself often. He will have one show hyping up Blue collar Black men as the pillars of the community and then a couple shows later have one hyping up being Black in corporate America. Dude is a refined Tariq at this point.

As far as his gear, dudes style is mad tacky, new money, trendy and on the nose.There are other channels by brothers that are more sleek, mature and less tacky.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
And thats the thing, these women didnt have fathers and if they did their father was a simp, or running the streets. The few women who had real men in their lives don't have these issues, but you gotta understand they make up a minority of the population. Lot of folks are literally Freaknik babies, products of their mom being a hoe in the 80s and 90s. You literally got folks who dont know who their dad is, and their mothers act like dudes dont even exist (and their dads are somewhere not even knowing they have kids and probably married with a family elsewhere). That tells you everything.

Now that you put it like that......a matriarch will destroy a post-modern society faster than anything, nowadays.

Daps

Was this the episode? I swear I damn near fell on the floor when he played taps and saluted at 8:10. LMAO!!!!

tenor.gif

somebody should have played this after his salute :mjlol::lolbron::russ: