Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Please stop with the sassy hoe babble. I've already said why I "care". You nikkas gotta stop acting like bytches everytime someone doesn't agree with your shyt. I'm not trying to say shyt about anything else but what I spoke on dude. I'm not no sucker or a bytch so if I wanted to speak on something else I'd speak on that and you'd either like it or not. We would both be ok.

Of course you'd think its fugazy because you can't handle folks coming at your cognitive dissonance. No I'm not telling you if an attractive non BW was throwing p*ssy at me I'd say no hesitation. I'm also not on the coli my black queens only talk.
Wtf are you talking about?

You actin hella sassy having a problem with me saying I prefer BW, but I’d fukk other attractive women huh? I never heard a man get upset at another man that had a preference, but wants to fukk other women too lmao.

I’m acting like a bytch because I don’t like what you said? But you don’t like what I said, so that means you actin like a bytch yourself.

IDGAF what your ass thinks I should do and what women I should fukk lmfao, I ain’t never seen no shyt like this before.

I never said one time I only want BW. I said that is my main preference and here I am repeating this again to you.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Nobody else might agree and I don't give a fukk but you nikkas that say you want to be with black women but will fukk non black women are funny style to me. Its like you're trying to do home diet "pawging". shyt never made sense to me.
98 percent of pawgers...they want black features on white women

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Wtf are you talking about?

You actin hella sassy having a problem with me saying I prefer BW, but I’d fukk other attractive women huh? I never heard a man get upset at another man that had a preference, but wants to fukk other women too lmao.

I’m acting like a bytch because I don’t like what you said? But you don’t like what I said, so that means you actin like a bytch yourself.

IDGAF what your ass thinks I should do and what women I should fukk lmfao, I ain’t never seen no shyt like this before.

I never said one time I only want BW. I said that is my main preference and here I am repeating this again to you.
I ain't sassy but I understand y'all nikkas stay with the same basic low iq retorts when someone disagrees with you. I'm not upset at you but like a bytch you exaggerate my critique into being upset at you typical hoe tactic. Nah you're not acting like a bytch because you don't like what I said. You gotta stop the bytch tactics. I even said you can do whatever the fukk you want to do just something I disagree with. I guess when you dudes in your feelings you don't see things like that. If you didn't give a fukk what I think you wouldn't keep replying buddy so you've lost that claim of not caring smh.

Oh ok so you're a potential Pawger? My bad then what I said don't apply to you. That was to people that are mr mrs pro black but since you're not that you're right. Your comment just reminded me of stuff I've heard here before that's weird to me. Have a great day.

Daps
What we gotta do to make
nYTOcBr.png
an official smiley?

Hilarious when used properly. Getting crazy burn in hoe babble threads. :pachaha:

I love this damn smiley :russ::mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I ain't sassy but I understand y'all nikkas stay with the same basic low iq retorts when someone disagrees with you. I'm not upset at you but like a bytch you exaggerate my critique into being upset at you typical hoe tactic. Nah you're not acting like a bytch because you don't like what I said. You gotta stop the bytch tactics. I even said you can do whatever the fukk you want to do just something I disagree with. I guess when you dudes in your feelings you don't see things like that. If you didn't give a fukk what I think you wouldn't keep replying buddy so you've lost that claim of not caring smh.

Oh ok so you're a potential Pawger? My bad then what I said don't apply to you. That was to people that are mr mrs pro black but since you're not that you're right. Your comment just reminded me of stuff I've heard here before that's weird to me. Have a great day.
nikka, you saying all this bytch this and hoe tactics bullshyt, when you worrying about me saying I’d fukk all types of women.

You’re the only one in his feelings because you felt you had the need to respond to what I said, you the only nikka in his feelings for what I said and that definitely is some hoe bytch shyt.

You said my response was low iq, I hope it sounds like that so you can understand what you are in your feelings about.

You are really in your feelings about me saying I fukk all women, but my preference is BW and I choose them over other women.

I honestly don’t give a fukk who you think I should fukk, but I will not let you say bullshyt that isn’t true about me aka a “hoe tactic”.

I’m a potential pawger because I said if the bytch is attractive I would fukk her? Lmfao ok.

Do you even know what a pawger really is?

I never seen a man care this much about another man saying he would fukk all races of attractive women.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka, you saying all this bytch this and hoe tactics bullshyt, when you worrying about me saying I’d fukk all types of women.

You’re the only one in his feelings because you felt you had the need to respond to what I said, you the only nikka in his feelings for what I said and that definitely is some hoe bytch shyt.

You said my response was low iq, I hope it sounds like that so you can understand what you are in your feelings about.

You are really in your feelings about me saying I fukk all women, but my preference is BW and I choose them over other women.

I honestly don’t give a fukk who you think I should fukk, but I will not let you say bullshyt that isn’t true about me aka a “hoe tactic”.

I’m a potential pawger because I said if the bytch is attractive I would fukk her? Lmfao ok.

Do you even know what a pawger really is?

I never seen a man care this much about another man saying he would fukk all races of attractive women.
I'm not worried about you saying anything but I understand your life offline isn't shyt so you have to exaggerate situations online. I said my og comment and if you didn't reply that would've been it. All this is you trying to make my comment something its not. If quoting you to say I disagree equals in my feelings guilty as charged now what my exaggerating ass friend? I think it said a particular part of your response was low iq but maybe not.

You keep saying I'm in my feelings but it doesn't make it true. That is true bytch tactics. I guess you gotta keep lying for some strange reason. If you honestly didn't give a fukk you wouldn't care if I said "bullshyt" because what you going to do sir? Defend your online honor? Come hunt me down or something lol. I've never seen a man keep lying like a bytch that I care this much about something I said one post on. Again all this other shyt is you feeling some type of way about my comment. Again don't worry you got dikkeaters like @humminbird to make you feel better.

Daps
Sometime I wish when these chics that call in and Kevin start to go in on them he need that juicy j sound bite of " yeeahh hoe"

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I peep his live the second time and I still see some people who dropped $100-$500+ in his super chat. :mjtf:

I can't hate on the hustle. Breh getting at least 1200+ a night. :wow:

It's really just one dude named Ike with the big numbers

He drops at least 350 a show :damn: