Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Sorry but dude in his right to feel the way he feel and speak on it

Women body shame men all the time then want to call someone shallow when its the other way around.

Not to mention women are calling out men all day on their timelines for how they look

Issue is its not these women fault its talk shows family members and friends that encourage these women.

Btw he was tripping on a couple of those chicks, they was fine as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
XIcV8cj.gif

#NoManbearpigs
#NoBumbytches

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Sorry but dude in his right to feel the way he feel and speak on it

Women body shame men all the time then want to call someone shallow when its the other way around.

Not to mention women are calling out men all day on their timelines for how they look

Issue is its not these women fault its talk shows family members and friends that encourage these women.

Btw he was tripping on a couple of those chicks, they was fine as fukk.

I'm take a step further . It also political because women spend two more money than men . Which for the part why it anit coo to chastise women openly because environment is setup for them to be entitled. Go to the mall 90 % of the advertisement is for women ...it's not for men . Matter fact 90% of all advertisement is for women . The only thing they want man to do is spend money on women and keep working . Once men figure this nikka will stop simpin ...or not .

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
He’s an interesting fellow. I don’t agree with him putting these women on blast. I find him showing their profiles and publicly rejecting them to be cruel. If he doesn’t like fat chicks, that’s fine. But don’t go around creating videos dragging a them through the mud on why you pull better and don’t like them. Just don’t fukk with them and focus on the slim chicks you do like.

He comes across immature af and entitled to he so old. And this is from someone who fits his criteria of what he would date.
Cam up:mjlit: or u got kids :stopitslime: