u don’t miss breh.u on point every time wit the gif+post

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I’m 38, workout, job and no kids

so u dudes already know what type of women would hit me up in the 30 to 40 plus age range

Women with kids and women who went from this to now this
f1644920859642d272a9ac1ec0471635+pinky+xxx.jpg

To

image-76060.jpg

THE PRIOR DUDES GOT THE STEAK AND POTATO

AND NOW I GOT THE DOUBLE WHOOPER AND FRIES

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
That nikka gay....
The way he said "I like women" at 2:10:10 as if he needed to convince himself:mjlol:

He went way off the rails with this one
Hmm this isn’t too much different from that gym thot putting dude on blast :patrice:

Putting people on the internet for hollering at you is not a good look regardless of gender
:sas2:

What type of person past junior high age shows off pics of people they don't like, makes no sense. Isnt the point of tinder to reject people based on their looks and then quickly move on. Of course less unattractive younger women are going to approach, you're old

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He’s an interesting fellow. I don’t agree with him putting these women on blast. I find him showing their profiles and publicly rejecting them to be cruel. If he doesn’t like fat chicks, that’s fine. But don’t go around creating videos dragging a them through the mud on why you pull better and don’t like them. Just don’t fukk with them and focus on the slim chicks you do like.

He comes across immature af and entitled to he so old. And this is from someone who fits his criteria of what he would date.

Last edited:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
What makes him "high value"? Cuz he wears a suit in his living room while making YouTube videos?

And bragging about how tall he is and how he knows how to speak over his big lips as supposed to other black men. He's just as bad as the women who feel like they're older certain type of man. It's not hard to understand no one is old anything in the dating world. But rest assure likes attract likes.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Right, the title itself is an oxymoron

A “high value man” has better shyt to do than make a video roasting women
This.

I've yet to see a "YouTube male dating guru" who isn't a corny cartoon character. They operate like the world is the Boomerang universe and they are Eddie Murphy.

Brehs in their car and living room talking on a pedestal. Weird.