The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Heaven Controller was in his chat the other day :mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
“The Perfectionist”

“The Professional Cry Baby” - Those HR women are the worst. Always trying to get BM fired. I’ve never met a cool HR in my life.

:hhh:

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Nobody else might agree and I don't give a fukk but you nikkas that say you want to be with black women but will fukk non black women are funny style to me. Its like you're trying to do home diet "pawging". shyt never made sense to me.
I mean if the bytch looks good I wanna fukk her. I think that’s normal as a man.

:manny:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What we gotta do to make
nYTOcBr.png
an official smiley?

Hilarious when used properly. Getting crazy burn in hoe babble threads. :pachaha:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I mean if the bytch looks good I wanna fukk her. I think that’s normal as a man.

:manny:
No offense but none of that speaks to my post. Y'all cats esp online love claiming being with black women then it should be no need to leave period. If you can fukk random women you must not want to be with them on some what others will say and that's always been wack to me. Cats will always try to justify it with some other stuff but if its all black all the time that's what it is not that sounds good y'all do. End of the day you do you just think you dudes fugazy on that issue.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
No offense but none of that speaks to my post. Y'all cats esp online love claiming being with black women then it should be no need to leave period. If you can fukk random women you must not want to be with them on some what others will say and that's always been wack to me. Cats will always try to justify it with some other stuff but if its all black all the time that's what it is not that sounds good y'all do. End of the day you do you just think you dudes fugazy on that issue.
Why do you care breh? Honestly. I have no shame in admitting that if a woman is attractive and she wants me to fukk her, I will fukk her.

As I said before BW are my preference, but if a non-BW wants me to beat it up, I shall.

I have no shame at all and I feel it’s totally normal as a man.

If you’re trying to say something about my first quote, I said I don’t like BW bashing BM as if we are the problem they want to date out. Own that shyt and admit you want to date out because you want to.

I think it’s fugazy to feel some type of way that I said I would fukk attractive women of all races.

So what you’re telling me is that if an attractive non-BW was throwing you p*ssy you’d say no with no hesitation?

Ok cool.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why do you care breh? Honestly. I have no shame in admitting that if a woman is attractive and she wants me to fukk her, I will fukk her.

As I said before BW are my preference, but if a non-BW wants me to beat it up, I shall.

I have no shame at all and I feel it’s totally normal as a man.

If you’re trying to say something about my first quote, I said I don’t like BW bashing BM as if we are the problem they want to date out. Own that shyt and admit you want to date out because you want to.

I think it’s fugazy to feel some type of way that I said I would fukk attractive women of all races.

So what you’re telling me is that if an attractive non-BW was throwing you p*ssy you’d say no with no hesitation?

Ok cool.
Please stop with the sassy hoe babble. I've already said why I "care". You nikkas gotta stop acting like bytches everytime someone doesn't agree with your shyt. I'm not trying to say shyt about anything else but what I spoke on dude. I'm not no sucker or a bytch so if I wanted to speak on something else I'd speak on that and you'd either like it or not. We would both be ok.

Of course you'd think its fugazy because you can't handle folks coming at your cognitive dissonance. No I'm not telling you if an attractive non BW was throwing p*ssy at me I'd say no hesitation. I'm also not on the coli my black queens only talk.