Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
He right this when I go into the weight room it be few few black women in there . If they are in there they do the bike or treadmill for about 10/15 minutes top and then they'll leave . Women aren't going to put in that work but will watch a guy like Micheal B Jordan get his workout on but don't want to put in the same amount of work. Hell I start back on my lean muscle diet Monday cause it getting closer to fall and I want to put on some good weight and still be attractive .

Plenty of black women go to the gym an put in work an usually look better then most women there an I have been training over 15 years.:rudy:

Daps
Plenty of black women go to the gym an put in work an usually look better then most women there an I have been training over 15 years.:rudy:

Location is important ...I don't see that and stop the pandering "look better than most chics in there" stop just stop :francis::beli:

Daps
He’s an interesting fellow. I don’t agree with him putting these women on blast. I find him showing their profiles and publicly rejecting them to be cruel. If he doesn’t like fat chicks, that’s fine. But don’t go around creating videos dragging a them through the mud on why you pull better and don’t like them. Just don’t fukk with them and focus on the slim chicks you do like.

He comes across immature af and entitled to he so old. And this is from someone who fits his criteria of what he would date.

To me it's no different than the women who shyt talk men ...it's no different that . I'm in the military you ought to hear how women talk . I've served by fair share of them regardless of rank. Matter fact society has made it coo for women to be entitled I don't hear nor see any men that's entitled ....

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Bath and body works got some fly ass candles thoe ...anit had a women complain yet :ehh:
You lookin too deep....just characterizing him in that video......

but for your health, you should leave them alone and find a good soy candle plug.....diesel in them waxes can be ill:scusthov:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Location is important ...I don't see that and stop the pandering "look better than most chics in there" stop just stop :francis::beli:

So telling the truth is pandering...:mjlol:

Should I lie and say inshape white women look better better then inshape black women to make you happy:mjlol:

Nevermind I've been training in various gyms for 15 years from La to the bay, competed in multiple NPC bodybuilding competitions and sat backstage for hours with hundreds of bikini competitors..but naw, I don't know what I'm talking about:mjlol:

Daps
So telling the truth is pandering...:mjlol:

Should I lie and say inshape white women look better better then inshape black women to make you happy:mjlol:

Nevermind I've been training in various gyms for 15 years from La to the bay, competed in multiple NPC bodybuilding competitions and sat backstage for hours with hundreds of bikini competitors..but naw, I don't know what I'm talking about:mjlol:

Why did you automatic go to white women :francis::beli: man I tell you

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Hmm this isn’t too much different from that gym thot putting dude on blast :patrice:

Putting people on the internet for hollering at you is not a good look regardless of gender
To me its two parts that video:

There are a lot of big women on dating apps and I think we underestimate how thirsty some guys are. For even the most basic, out of shape woman on a dating app, she still has about 10 dudes in her dm's campaigning so that's where the false confidence comes in. Even if they just wanna fucc, they are getting attention.

But as it relates to the video, that dude comes of moist and full of shyt. He's pulling up big girls on tinder, but those are t big girls you don't have to interact with them. Just keep it pushing and move on. Making a video roasting them because they want to find someone and talking about sucking toes like popsicles is corny as hell..

Any man that has his shyt together is not setting anyway, regardless of how big/small the woman is...