Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This episode was pretty calm. Hope the others ones are more lit.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why the Girl Who Swirls hates him. Shes been telling women to just be "clever" "witty" put on a fake smile and Million-Dollar Brad is going to show up, wipe away 300k of debt and give you the White-Picket Fence American Dream. Then they come to Kevins channel and get the harsh truth
She hates him? I thought she was supposed to do a show with him, what happened?
I heard a clip of his show where she called in and was extremely complimentary.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
The thing is the average working middle class brotha would be perfectly happy with a good solid 6 or 7, but the same solid 6 or 7 sista wants an Idris Elba making 350k, driving a G Wagon with Tupac appeal. And when she doesn't find him (and she never will), she writes off all black men and ends up bitterly single wanting an average regular white dude to save her. :mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
The thing is the average working middle class brotha would be perfectly happy with a good solid 6 or 7, but the same solid 6 or 7 sista wants an Idris Elba making 350k, driving a G Wagon with Tupac appeal. And when she doesn't find him (and she never will), she writes off all black men and ends up bitterly single wanting an average regular white dude to save her. :mjlol:

All because that “high level” guy smashed once. Now she confuses sex with her value.

Be young & irresponsible, giving trash dudes your body with debt and a kid and hope a guy will just make $10000000000000000 and save you

:mjlol:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

DirectMasculineHoatzin-small.gif

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
She hates him? I thought she was supposed to do a show with him, what happened?
I heard a clip of his show where she called in and was extremely complimentary.
That call was basically 10 minutes of her trying to promote her own brand. She was only complimentary, because her channel has stalled and Kevins has nearly doubled in the past 6 weeks.

She was cool with doing a collaboration with him, until she realized he was going to treat her the same way he does other callers (address past comments about her promoting race/gender-specific abortions, associating with Colin Flaherty, etc). Then she made a community post the same day of the scheduled livestream saying she could no longer agree to the collaboration because "she couldn't believe how he was talking to black women on the calls":comeon:And if you go to her page, 2 of her last 3 videos are basically response videos biting off Kevins Samuels