Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Basically. To be honest, I'd be much happier and have a better lifestyle moving to NC and making 80-85k than staying in Brooklyn making what I make now.

My boy transferred from NYC to TN, he's loving life and lives like a king(he got to keep his salary as a bonus for transferring).

nice. definitely seems there will be more remote jobs to make that possible in the coming years too

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Basically. To be honest, I'd be much happier and have a better lifestyle moving to NC and making 80-85k than staying in Brooklyn making what I make now.

My boy transferred from NYC to TN, he's loving life and lives like a king(he got to keep his salary as a bonus for transferring).
The only reason i have stayed in Chicago after i was only supposed to be here for a few months is because of the unique benefits i get, not including Health + Dental, 401k, stock options and annual bonus. I would either be back home or somewhere in the South.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
He would make them cam up, if they say they are a 7 or above. Its a lose, lose either way. Dandy or not, Kevin Samuels came up hard-core red pill. He is 2.0 Manosphere. If they stop calling him, trust he would go back to his image consultant shyt :yeshrug:
It’s kinda weird though because he does seem red pill, but I heard him talk about marriage a few times and red pill men really don’t fukk with marriage, and for someone who cheated on his wives and got divorced, I don’t see why he’s telling people to get married.

He really found his niche though because this shyt is highly entertaining.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
It’s kinda weird though because he does seem red pill, but I heard him talk about marriage a few times and red pill men really don’t fukk with marriage, and for someone who cheated on his wives and got divorced, I don’t see why he’s telling people to get married.

He really found his niche though because this shyt is highly entertaining.
He has never really been against marriage. He stated on last night show, he made poor choices in mates. He is indeed capitalizing on this new manosphere fame. Its been time for one of our own to blow up. Coach Greg Adams, Donovan Sharpe had to work outside the black sector to obtain their success. I hope Angryman next. That's who I fukk with. He's the realest on there.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
He has never really been against marriage. He stated on last night show, he made poor choices in mates. He is indeed capitalizing on this new manosphere fame. Its been time for one of our own to blow up. Coach Greg Adams, Donovan Sharpe had to work outside the black sector to obtain their success. I hope Angryman next. That's who I fukk with. He's the realest on there.
How do you work outside a sector? Do you mean that Greg Adams was talking about white women or something?

I’m fairly new to all of them.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
How do you work outside a sector? Do you mean that Greg Adams was talking about white women or something?

I’m fairly new to all of them.
Black Manosphere don't receive enough financial support from the men. So CGA and DS caters to a more comprehensive male aspect meaning white, non ADOS., etc.. That's my take on it.

They have less of a Pookie and Ray Ray connection

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I think he is cool but hopefully that is a joke title or something clever and not actually thinking there is something that weird looking dummy can teach BW.

After listening to snippets of the video she made, she argues a lot of the points some of the "high end" women on his show do. Her friends and her are successful, "have stuff going on" and cant find a "decent" man. Even if they go up in age 5-15 years to try and find one, those men only want women in their early twenties. Also wants a man that is not scared of a women who has "standards" and will not compromise those said standards, and a "cold day in hell" when she chases a man. This type of talk does sound familiar...:jbhmm:

nYTOcBr.png

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I think YouTube muted his shyt!! That’s what they said in the comments at least.